Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Talk merit an alt? - page 2. (Read 434 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 17
Register for Fit to Talk through me
March 27, 2018, 04:28:40 AM
He thanks you for the kind words. Smiley

It's interesting to see what life is like as a new member. I keep hitting the 360 second barrier, and I discovered that reporting a post count as a post for this restriction. Maybe I should become a copper member. "copper" is a colloquialism for a policeman in England, but I don't think I wnt to be though of as a merit policeman.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
March 27, 2018, 04:11:12 AM
Well, it's obvious you are not Jet Cash  Grin

Edit:
Wondering why are you teasing Jet Cash? He/she is a decent person in my opinion.
Activity: 244
Merit: 17
Register for Fit to Talk through me
March 27, 2018, 04:07:02 AM
Jet Cash joined Bitcoin talk to discuss Bitcoin and online payment systems. He learnt a lot from the members here, and he enjoys the discussions about Bitcoin, and the emerging crypto economy.

The flood of alt coins and the associated bounties and air drops has caused a massive increase in advertising to try to suck unwary investors into risky speculations. This has led to the pollution of the boards here by a tide of low quality posting by signature spammers. Jet Cash has become concerned that he spends too much time discussing the new merit system, which was introduced to combat this pollution, and he has asked me to take over so that he can distance himself from the need to make increasingly abrasive posts.

I hope you guys won't mind me taking on this role for him. He still plans to award merit quietly in the background, but he doesn't want to talk about it any more.
Pages:
Jump to: