Pages:
Author

Topic: Is technical analysis useful? - page 15. (Read 2535 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 10:23:05 AM
i don't think it's completely reliable . it can only give us some reference . the encryption market changes very quickly . there are many factors that affect it . long-term holding is the best way .
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
May 31, 2018, 09:29:57 AM
Technical analysis is certainly useful, but not all! All sorts of indicators and oscillators with Fibonacci do not work! Only trend lines and moving averages are needed.
Does are just indicators and to find out what fits for your reading analysis of this chart and by using that individual indicators. Some might good at reading of any incators like me i use different types of it and in a certain sum i use to confirm another by one another if it fits the chart according to it.
Activity: 150
Merit: 29
Happy mother of 5 children
May 31, 2018, 09:27:34 AM
Technical analysis is certainly useful, but not all! All sorts of indicators and oscillators with Fibonacci do not work! Only trend lines and moving averages are needed.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
May 31, 2018, 08:12:02 AM
Do you believe in the reliability of information obtained by technical analysis on crypto-currency market?

I think it is useful but it is not effective all the time since we all know that cryptocurrency is volatile and is changing all the time. It is just useful and effective in stocks. However, no matter what strategy of resource that we use, cryptocurrency is always changing but would still be able to provide us a positive outcome.
Activity: 109
May 31, 2018, 07:28:46 AM
The important of technical analysis cannot be over emphasize in crypto currency trading and at the same time that of fundamental analysis aspects of crypto currency market. technical analysis is a tool for managing risks. that way of course it's useful. With this small market, I just believe in new news, technical analysis I often find inaccurate
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
May 31, 2018, 06:26:49 AM
Do you believe in the reliability of information obtained by technical analysis on crypto-currency market?
The important of technical analysis cannot be over emphasize in crypto currency trading and at the same time that of fundamental analysis aspects of crypto currency market. Although one cannot rely only one of the above mentioned but taken both of them into consideration will help one to achieve a better trading outcomes in crypto currency trading.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
May 31, 2018, 05:43:53 AM
technical analysis is a tool for managing risks. that way of course it's useful. If some one trying to "predict" price by using some indicators it can be not that great.
Activity: 374
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 05:40:09 AM
It is necessary to understand techical analysis when it comes to buying and selling the coins because you need to practice your 'investment eye' to be able to predict their brehavior and make the right decision.
Activity: 363
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 09:59:17 AM
With this small market, I just believe in new news, technical analysis I often find inaccurate
Activity: 490
May 30, 2018, 09:55:23 AM
Of course, technical analysis is very useful. Because it helps us make a wise and reliable decision to invest or invest. Analytical skills are an indispensable skill for investors when entering the cryptocurrency market. It helps investors quickly find their profits.

You need it! It gives you the right picture of the market: you can see if the coin is supposed to grow or if it is expected to fall.
Activity: 56
May 28, 2018, 07:51:53 PM
What I believe ''now'' is that TE is the reflection of human psychology thus it works. However you need to take other facts in consideration. In the case of crypto that should be sentiment analysis, news etc.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
May 28, 2018, 07:45:07 PM
The fact is that technical analysis is the basis. With the help of it you can understand the main direction of the price. Yes, it does not always work 100%. But tell me at least something that works 100% on the crypto market! In order to be successful, it is also necessary to do a fundamental analysis.
Technical analysis is good because it has many tools and options for their use. It is just necessary to understand this well. Even in an unpredictable market, some tools work perfectly. But only after gaining knowledge and experience, you will be able to understand all this and successfully use it.

Basically, the success of a technique or this technical analysis is not in the T.A but rather to the man who is maling this analysis. 100% isnt a guarantee of analysis it is completely unpredictable and whenever it change from time to time it is a decision to adjust or make a new conclusions on the technical analysis.
Activity: 521
May 28, 2018, 07:31:31 PM
The fact is that technical analysis is the basis. With the help of it you can understand the main direction of the price. Yes, it does not always work 100%. But tell me at least something that works 100% on the crypto market! In order to be successful, it is also necessary to do a fundamental analysis.
Technical analysis is good because it has many tools and options for their use. It is just necessary to understand this well. Even in an unpredictable market, some tools work perfectly. But only after gaining knowledge and experience, you will be able to understand all this and successfully use it.
Activity: 224
May 28, 2018, 12:17:58 PM
Despite the actual fact that i'm an addict of the central examination, I do trust that each the techniques area unit useful whereas anticipating the conceivable outcomes of the pattern that will occur afterward. I believe that technical analysis is very important and indispensable, technical analysis is the premise that you can start trading altcoin or bitcoin to be able to profit collection
Activity: 191
May 28, 2018, 12:17:48 PM
I disagree with that yet ive known some btc short day traders which they do make use of technical analysis.Results or movements might not be precise or accurate but yet they do have the idea on which prices they would tend to go in. If you want to get a fair idea of the market value of any of the crypto coin soon, then the only thing upon which you can rely is this technical analysis
Activity: 271
May 28, 2018, 12:17:27 PM
It is really difficult to take precise take on the future just by the help of technical analysis and charts,the volatility is really high and you never know when the market is going to rise or fall as it is hard to determine the specific factors that rule the market. If you are doing a day trading, then yes technical analysis are more suitable for you. Like for example you are ask to monitor the price movement of bitcoin
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
May 28, 2018, 11:52:38 AM
Yes. TA is basically a research technique that helps you identify trading opportunities in market based on the actions of market participants.
For me, using Technical Analysis is more useful/accurate in short term trades

some ideas taken from Nupur Joshi

Yes of course.TA helps.me in making deciasiona when trading. Though sometimes market is behabing erratically or manipulated bit when compared to  otjer stable cryppto TA really helps. Its a must to learn especially  if you are starting to trade.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
May 28, 2018, 11:51:14 AM
Technical analysis us useful for scalpers, its for those who wants to earn fast money but if you plan to use it for long term trading, you need to use more than technical analysis. You need to be updated with the coins or tokens that you are holding, regardless if its good news or bad news, you need to read it, weigh in and gather your thoughts if its time to let go or still hold.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
May 28, 2018, 11:46:18 AM
Don't listen to all the guys preaching about their technical indicators. It doesnt work with crypto like with other markets
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 11:42:30 AM
Yes. TA is basically a research technique that helps you identify trading opportunities in market based on the actions of market participants.
For me, using Technical Analysis is more useful/accurate in short term trades

some ideas taken from Nupur Joshi
Pages:
Jump to: