Pages:
Author

Topic: Is technical analysis vital? - page 6. (Read 2533 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
September 19, 2018, 06:47:23 PM
Of course, market analysis is important but one must be selective and use common sense to filter all the garbage first before getting to the relevant info
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 06:22:35 PM
Long-term and if applied on whole market yes! But you can't apply it on individual coin, not even on btc on short term especially! Little fud or fomo colapse all your drawings!  Cheesy
Activity: 134
August 25, 2018, 07:34:11 PM
Technical analysis works both for short-term and long-term investments. With a long-term investment, you just need to choose a daily timeframe and do the analysis on it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
August 25, 2018, 12:54:41 PM
In simple terms for long term trading, just get a good project and invest in and sleep. No need to be checking daily. Basically read their whitepaper, community and team
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 11:38:43 AM
You will can to find type of cycle  where the price of active. You will can to find trends, correction, point enter. Of course the technical analysis will be very useful for you.
Activity: 81
August 21, 2018, 03:55:27 AM
It's extremely difficult to apply technical analysis to crypto markets.  The cryptocurrency market does not correlate with the stock market trends.  This market is highly manipulated by whales so a lot of the swings don't make any technical sense.   I know its cliche, but the best investment strategy for 95% of people is to simply buy and hold.
But for someone who has been in this field for long and understands the future as well as the potential of coins, he can make pretty good analysis. Technical analysis is a skill that is required highly by day traders or short term traders. For long term ones, having trust in their coin is more than enough to make profit out of their asset. This is what I have seen so far.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
August 21, 2018, 02:22:44 AM
If you believe in the fundamentals, technical analysis would help you to find a better time to buy to maximize your gains.

But many people don't think it works.

Personally, I have had a few success trades. TA try to predicts human behavior statistically, not the future.
Technical and Fundamental Analysis are just key factors or measurement to know the future price. We can predict the movement of the market when we have knowledge on charts and reaction of the market. But we cannot assure that our prediction might come true because no one can predict the market accurately.
Activity: 265
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 10:53:51 PM
It is very important especailly in a bearish market like this. It will give you a very clear understanding on how to buy and when to buy so that you dont end up buying the pump and selling the dip. Technical analysis will help you to maximise profit
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
August 20, 2018, 07:56:20 PM
Of course it is important! First of all, we need to assess the situation on the market with the help of technical analysis. This is the only way to trade sensibly. Only having technical analysis can correctly calculate the entry and exit points from the position. Of course, we should not forget about the news. The crypto market is very influenced by news. Especially dangerous are fake news. So you need to trade relying on technical analysis and be sure to take into account all the news of the world of crypto currencies, which can affect the price movement.
Fundamental analysis is important for those engaged in long term trading. But before you buy a coin relying on a fundamental analysis, you still need to choose the right point of purchase. So, for example, if I wanted to buy bitcoin in December 2017 for long term trading, and didn't conduct technical analysis, then now I would feel uncomfortable. And in the future, my profit would be many times less than in a situation where I would rely on technical analysis to choose the correct entry point.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 20, 2018, 07:02:29 PM
Technical analysis is one of the helpers to guess the right direction. I can't say TA works fully especially in crypto. Some money can change the direction as the value of cryptomarket is so low. The best is fundamental analysis in crypto.
Technical analysis is a necessary factor for investors to identify better buy and sell points in this market. Although it is not entirely accurate as there are a lot of coins being dominated by speculators and the Exchange but it is still a very necessary factor to invest in financial markets.
Activity: 448
Merit: 124
August 20, 2018, 05:10:14 PM
it can give you info with Fundemantal Analysis (FA) and i think people should use it to get some info about the coin not fully invest because of TA  or FA. they can guide you to act smarter
Activity: 19
August 20, 2018, 04:21:35 PM
Only of you are into fiction, IMHO. I don't really believe in it. The idea is good, but leaves much to be perfect.
Activity: 53
August 20, 2018, 03:59:08 PM
I think if you are not into swing or day trading, TA might not be that important for long term investment- other factors come into play.
Activity: 12
August 20, 2018, 03:57:15 PM
I have a feeling that TA is just an exquisite kind of BS. Looks more like astrology to me  Grin
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 03:54:43 PM
Technical analysis is one of the helpers to guess the right direction. I can't say TA works fully especially in crypto. Some money can change the direction as the value of cryptomarket is so low. The best is fundamental analysis in crypto.
Activity: 31
August 20, 2018, 03:34:22 PM
technical analysis can be obsolete if anyone can dump the coin to zero.

This is the key! You cant use technical analysis on low vol coins, and in crypto there are just too many of them. Best way to use it in crypto is on total market cap of all cryptocurrencies. 200 bilion dolar market is not that easy to manipulate.
Activity: 219
August 20, 2018, 03:03:37 PM
As I know technical analysis not work properly because long long ago I use this technology for coin analysis but on that time this is not work, so at the moment I not support technical analysis. If you use and if this system work properly so you can use this system because if it shout in your analysis so you can must use it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
August 20, 2018, 09:51:34 AM
yes, it is. I never take a trade based on FA solely.
but its kinda overhyped because if you buy the dip of a fundamentally great coin you cant go wrong
Activity: 149
Merit: 3
August 20, 2018, 08:55:35 AM
its really vital, most specially to the daily trader. technical analysis guides the trader to make profit in the market. There are so many millionaires because of technical analysis. This is the fundamental of trading.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
August 20, 2018, 07:45:15 AM
Technical an analysis can be liken to a compass  and ruder on a ship.  No matter how big the ship is,  these tool is the only guarantee that ship has to sailed through the Sea safely to the shore!
Pages:
Jump to: