Pages:
Author

Topic: Is that GREEN? BTC BULL RUN V2019? - page 7. (Read 776 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 09, 2019, 05:12:08 AM
I would like to argue that this might only be a few moments, and then come back like normal days (red). And if indeed this will continue to experience good conditions, I think the price increase will continue at an ever-increasing pace. At least the price of bitcoin will rise above $ 4000 in 48 hours.
Please remember after 14 months of bear markets, we are not going to have bull markets in sudden but we are going to have a sideways before the start of bull markets. Hence, I will not be shocked if bitcoin will be failing to break $4000 this time and going back to $3400 levels. But, I am also seeing an intensive buying pressure which may lead to $4200 levels before seeing any chances for coming down.

We have fallen for many months in a row and a little correction just must happen one day. It doesn't mean the bull run has begun at all.
Yes, this might be a correction in bear markets. But get ready for more this types of corrections in coming days as bitcoin may struck range bound for another few months before it will be getting ready for another strong bull run.
I, too, are still pisimistic. For the turning point is still too early. Much more growth is needed in order to be able to talk about the return of the bull period.

Don't be pessimistic but this is the crypto journey that must have good progress, let's go back to expectations and the market starts to improve. The relatively good increase at the beginning of this month is a process to get a bull this year.
I remain optimistic about the future cryptocurrency, but for now I think that the time has not yet come for bullish growth.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 09, 2019, 05:02:29 AM
I would like to argue that this might only be a few moments, and then come back like normal days (red). And if indeed this will continue to experience good conditions, I think the price increase will continue at an ever-increasing pace. At least the price of bitcoin will rise above $ 4000 in 48 hours.
Please remember after 14 months of bear markets, we are not going to have bull markets in sudden but we are going to have a sideways before the start of bull markets. Hence, I will not be shocked if bitcoin will be failing to break $4000 this time and going back to $3400 levels. But, I am also seeing an intensive buying pressure which may lead to $4200 levels before seeing any chances for coming down.

We have fallen for many months in a row and a little correction just must happen one day. It doesn't mean the bull run has begun at all.
Yes, this might be a correction in bear markets. But get ready for more this types of corrections in coming days as bitcoin may struck range bound for another few months before it will be getting ready for another strong bull run.
I, too, are still pisimistic. For the turning point is still too early. Much more growth is needed in order to be able to talk about the return of the bull period.

Don't be pessimistic but this is the crypto journey that must have good progress, let's go back to expectations and the market starts to improve. The relatively good increase at the beginning of this month is a process to get a bull this year.
Activity: 308
February 09, 2019, 04:55:27 AM

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 09, 2019, 04:49:33 AM

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
February 09, 2019, 04:37:02 AM
Reading some forecasts, in the short and medium term the main projects are in the bear stage but for this I expect a bullish phase: if all the forecasts were correct we would all be rich.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
February 09, 2019, 04:34:14 AM
Howdy Folks!
This is what we are in a need of, a green color!
Today was a good day for btc, profits are nice..
But, what do you think? will this last?
Is this the Bull Run?
Honestly, the crypto market needed a good event like this one so that peoples could think again about crypto, imho, i think that some whales are back to the game ground. Otherwise, that move might make people Fomo'in and there will be bigger dumps.. Be wise guys!
*Share your thoughts*

Any green movement is considered like a bull run here at the bear market. I think it's a bit silly. We have fallen for many months in a row and a little correction just must happen one day. It doesn't mean the bull run has begun at all.
Activity: 384
February 09, 2019, 04:28:35 AM
I would like to argue that this might only be a few moments, and then come back like normal days (red). And if indeed this will continue to experience good conditions, I think the price increase will continue at an ever-increasing pace. At least the price of bitcoin will rise above $ 4000 in 48 hours. This is just my current set of thoughts and the results of my personal analysis. Please correct. Thanks
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
February 09, 2019, 02:00:50 AM
That is not a huge growths ,few weeks in the past same thing happened ,I guess its because of ETF news I guess but its not really something to be happy about cos it might get back to its low price once again,too early to see a huge change in market growth for now
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
February 09, 2019, 01:58:59 AM
Bullrun is something that most people have been most anticipated and most mentioned in recent months. You think bull run will happen but it will give you the opposite, so don't expect this. Bull run will not be possible if whales continue to dump and ico is established for the purpose of making money
Activity: 507
February 09, 2019, 01:54:15 AM
how can you even ask questions about bull run if bitcoin has risen from 3400 to 3700? This is ridiculous. of course this growth means nothing at all
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
February 09, 2019, 01:41:57 AM
If the number of the BTC or price on it ill think that's not a bull.
We can say if this a bull if the BTC are always pump the price not only BTC all the coins also are started to bull run. But today it is not that was only the way of crypto to be green or red.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
February 09, 2019, 01:25:24 AM
Very very early to come into a conclusion like bull run of 2019,but it gives some hope for all the investors so make this bump into a bull run so keep avoid dumping for now or it will take too much time to bump again.
I saw the market cap by today only and got excited to how long we are going to enjoy this green days.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
February 09, 2019, 01:23:54 AM
Ok about 5 hours ago, I commented on one thread and say that I don't know what causes this sudden spike. But I soon realised that it has something to do with a eventual Bitcoin ETF approval. So many FOMO'd already as early as this time and take advantage by accumulating more bitcoin, it's a good move. However, the news is still a rumour, we don't know when the SEC will approved it, it only says "eventually". So I wouldn't celebrate early and until I see the price goes to another run to $5000-$5500, I'm not that confident of this recent price bump, just saying.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 09, 2019, 01:15:35 AM
No, this Green is not for a long time and this is not the bull run either. We have spent a lot of time in crypto already and have seen many pumps and dump like this, they are just a random pump. But still, people start talking about the bull run by seeing a normal pump! We need used to with these kinds of a pump!
Activity: 668
DogData
February 09, 2019, 01:10:51 AM
if what I predict this year will continue to go green but starting in the middle of the year onwards, because for green in the near future I think it's very difficult for the market
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
February 09, 2019, 01:03:15 AM
Howdy Folks!
Is this the Bull Run?
Honestly, the crypto market needed a good event like this one so that peoples could think again about crypto, imho, i think that some whales are back to the game ground. Otherwise, that move might make people Fomo'in and there will be bigger dumps.. Be wise guys!
*Share your thoughts*
Yeah it's not see the market going green today, but I will still be cautious though, for me we need to break at least the $4200 mark before we can say that this is a bull run or sort. So it's going to be interesting in the coming weeks specially about a news of a Bitcoin ETF could be approved.
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
February 09, 2019, 12:59:31 AM
It's too early to call this a bull run, this can be a good sign with a fairly high increase in BTC and other altcoins. Hope it will increase continuously.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
February 09, 2019, 12:33:28 AM
Howdy Folks!
Is this the Bull Run?
*Share your thoughts*
maybe for now the bull run still can't be used as a future one for the long term. even though the market shows green but I see if this condition is still temporary and this has not been able to survive for a long time. this is my thinking
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
February 09, 2019, 12:17:47 AM
I don't know what's the base of today's hype. Lately, within one day, a total of 8 billion USD has been invested in crypto. It was 111 billion yesterday when I last checked it. I hope it as bullrun. Many of us are being poor and giving up crypto for this long bearish market.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
February 09, 2019, 12:13:25 AM
One very very big green candle on a Bitcoin chart, the downtrend line was breached! This could be a new start of bull market, if you care only about technical analysis  Smiley.

I've just visited coin market cap and see THERE's REALLY a big GREEN on the market  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I hope this will continue soon and start the new beginning on the cryptocurrency space! I am tired of waiting for this moment to come again so we should please support it now through accumulating volume of our own.
Pages:
Jump to: