Pages:
Author

Topic: Is that possible? - page 5. (Read 624 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 08:16:24 AM
In my recent bounty participation, all is good and i have been paid in all my hardwork. The tokens that i hardly earned is already in my ethereum wallet and the coin is already traded in forkdelta. But suddenly the telegram channel of the bounty shut down and also the forkdelta is delisting the coin. My question is, is this possible that even the traded coin can be end up a scam? as a bounty hunter it’s not a big loss but i’m pitty on the part of the investors that nagging that they are being scam. How?

Yes it is possible for some ico's. Forkdelta is not that a big exchange, i think its there way to exit the ico's listed on forkdelta then after sometime it's being scam
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 01, 2018, 07:56:35 AM
In my recent bounty participation, all is good and i have been paid in all my hardwork. The tokens that i hardly earned is already in my ethereum wallet and the coin is already traded in forkdelta. But suddenly the telegram channel of the bounty shut down and also the forkdelta is delisting the coin. My question is, is this possible that even the traded coin can be end up a scam? as a bounty hunter it’s not a big loss but i’m pitty on the part of the investors that nagging that they are being scam. How?
oh you can only watch open-mouthed as scams find new ways of having your money. really, it is evolving every minute. but i still hope there's some mistake and you'll sort it out
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
August 01, 2018, 07:40:13 AM
Token being distributed and listed on an exchange does not make it less of a scam. As long as the devs or whoever those behind the coin or token never had good intentions whatsoever in bringing up any good project in the first place. This is the reason a lot of people or investors need to understand that it is important to always check the team and the availability of product before forging ahead.

This does not mean as a bounty hunter you cannot do the same, as you need to remember you have a part to play if pushing out scam to investors, and also you should know it is better to be doing work for few reliable and worthy projects than hundreds of shitty projects.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 07:20:05 AM
Unfortunately, it’s a huge part of our work. The greediness of people has no limits. When founders realise that a large amount of money, that they never seen before, in their hands not being controlled by regulators can be easily stolen, not everyone can stop themselves .
Activity: 448
August 01, 2018, 07:08:49 AM
Based on what you had testified, I believe there are really ICO's in the crypto market were participating just to get more people to invest their ICO and later would left just like what other scam ICO's were doing. It's so sad for those investors who had been scammed for such ICO and it should have been better, before these ICO will be allowed in this forum, they should undergo a thorough validation and rigid screening prior to be accepted to operate their ICO. In this manner, scam would have been minimize and avoided.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 06:49:21 AM
It is a pity that such projects have a place to be, the cunning team just took all and threw for sure!
Activity: 238
August 01, 2018, 05:41:13 AM
that's possible if the ico is a scam. now we have to be more careful and thorough to always check the ico that we follow because we don't know whether ico that we follow is legit or scam. therefore we must be more careful in choosing ico by understanding it first before joining into it.
Activity: 70
August 01, 2018, 05:12:37 AM
agree, 80-90% of the ICOs are scammy now. worldwide legalisation of crypto should get rid of this problem
Activity: 107
July 29, 2018, 02:35:10 PM
Scam projects are getting too much this days ,we all need to be careful and do proper research before investing
Activity: 126
July 29, 2018, 02:32:47 PM

yes, it may happen, like "sh@t happens".
Exchanges will list tokens from beginning with low requierements and needed fees, but if during the campaign project will reflect as a scam, it's nothing worth to erase or delist that coin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 02:09:17 PM
I think if the telegram and in the market is not listed then the coin is a SCAM, with such an incident the coin's auto is problematic and will not release but in my opinion from the cheat developer. As a bounty hunter, such incidents are very sad but it is already a risk for any bounty hunter if it finds a SCAM project. You should be patient and continue to look for other projects.
Activity: 108
July 29, 2018, 02:04:43 PM

I feel sorry for those who invested in the ICO. It's now obvious that the ICO is a scam and the tokens derived from it automatically become shit or dead coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 02:03:40 PM
What a waste of time and effort for bounty hunters like you who participate on that project and a waste of money to the investors.  Sad
As for the exchanger, I think there's no problem of delisting a scam token/coin in their exchanger, it is not good for them to keep and let unvalue token to be on their exchange list, people might think that they are part of that scam ICO if they let such tokens to be on their exchanger.

That is the reason why you should always check the platform and the developers behind in order for your efforts to be payed off after the campaign ends.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 01:59:32 PM
It is possible my brother. Everything is possible in this crypto world. You see they were trading to get what they want and i believe they have gotten what they want. Scams are everywhere and they are trying hard to get what they want.
Activity: 295
Merit: 11
July 29, 2018, 01:53:23 PM
I think it may happen because their telegram group is not active and all the investors must be confused and cause doubts from the coins and I think if this happens the coin will not last long and become shit coin
Activity: 634
July 29, 2018, 12:16:05 PM
What a waste of time and effort for bounty hunters like you who participate on that project and a waste of money to the investors.  Sad
As for the exchanger, I think there's no problem of delisting a scam token/coin in their exchanger, it is not good for them to keep and let unvalue token to be on their exchange list, people might think that they are part of that scam ICO if they let such tokens to be on their exchanger.
Activity: 250
Merit: 2
July 29, 2018, 12:11:41 PM
Well, yeah that is indeed very possible. You can get your coins and the team will run away with the funds. They won't give any updates or whatever and you might not hear from them again. It does happen in crypto. By the way, don't say you're a hunter and so it doesn't hurt you. Buddy, you invested your time and energy as well amd so you should be concerned so that you can do your checks well te next time.
Activity: 105
July 29, 2018, 12:09:48 PM
Yes it is very possible as you have just witnessed.  There will always be scammers in all walks of life.  The projects blame bounty hunters for dumping coins right away however they never blame these scam projects for causing the situation.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
July 29, 2018, 12:07:08 PM

Lol. You should know what Bitconnect is. The fact that the coin was issued on the exchange does not mean that the project is successful. If there is a small volume and there is no interest from market participants, it can easily be delisted. I think that you can forget about your coins.
I think that Bitconnect was a successful project Grin. They have achieved their goals Grin.
I remember the OTHO project. This token was on Etherdelta until the end of the ICO. On some decentralized exchanges, everyone can add a token. It turned out fraud. Also on Yobit can be listed any fraudulent projects.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 11:59:15 AM
Yes its is possible that a certain coin even though listed would be turned out to be scam just like bitconnect , centra and pincoin. I already experienced this kind of incident. Have coins until now that turned out to be non value. And sadly it is just waste of time and effort.
Pages:
Jump to: