Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the altcoin bull started - page 4. (Read 14123 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 105
June 21, 2019, 03:11:39 AM
I think altcoins bull are precisely exist, just a matter of time because bitcoin has totally develope even in a gradual way and altcoins wil surely follow on bitcoin's  growth. And hopefully it will continue to grow beyond on what we have desire.
some altcoins have started to rise. even ethereum is now also experiencing a slight increase. not the most important problem is still in an uptrend. I think bull will come soon for altcoin, but before that maybe we should wait for bitcoin to experience a big pump first.
Bitcoin has been in the bull run but it looks like it won't be enough for altcoins to follow the trend it has right now. Some altcoins still sleeping and even known altcoins aren't be moving fast just like what Bitcoin does. It may be and so hopeful that there us a surprise in the 3rd quarter which makes change the trend and helping altcoins to move higher.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
June 21, 2019, 02:50:02 AM
I think altcoins bull are precisely exist, just a matter of time because bitcoin has totally develope even in a gradual way and altcoins wil surely follow on bitcoin's  growth. And hopefully it will continue to grow beyond on what we have desire.
some altcoins have started to rise. even ethereum is now also experiencing a slight increase. not the most important problem is still in an uptrend. I think bull will come soon for altcoin, but before that maybe we should wait for bitcoin to experience a big pump first.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
June 21, 2019, 02:47:39 AM
On the one hand, the throne is supposed to grow up, the company owner won a dinner with Buffett, where they would discuss cryptocurrency and their platform, but in the community that moods about dishonesty of the game on the platform are peeking.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
June 21, 2019, 01:54:52 AM
We are all still waiting for the alt bull. In the past it has started in earnest once BTC growth has slowed down. But BTC isn't slowing yet. So either the alt bull is still some way away, or else it won't happen at all this time and BTC will gain more and more market share until everything stabilises. I don't think this second option is that likely though, there are some good alts out there that are really very low against BTC now and as BTC goes higher, people must be looking at them and thinking of buying.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
June 20, 2019, 04:15:24 PM
Of course, there has not yet been a general growth of altcoins, but from time to time some altcoins show good growth. With the next upward movement of bitcoin, the probability of growth of altcoins will increase.

This time while bitcoin was still on the development stage of growing a better price, we can't expect yet any bulls to happen with altcoins. As you can see in the current situation of the adoption of any altcoins, regardless of popularity; most of them were not having higher price. It need a lot of time to wait for its price to grow, although there's a huge potential but I don't think expectations will to that idea of bull run
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
June 20, 2019, 02:28:55 PM
Of course, there has not yet been a general growth of altcoins, but from time to time some altcoins show good growth. With the next upward movement of bitcoin, the probability of growth of altcoins will increase.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
June 20, 2019, 12:25:33 PM
altcoin hasn't experienced a bull running now, all altcoin prices are not easily affected by the increase in bitcoin. maybe the main key is in ethereum. if ethereum has increased I think all altcoin prices have increased significantly.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
June 20, 2019, 10:50:01 AM
I don't see bull run signs going on the altcoin, now the price looks more stable.
I still see the development after bitcoin continues to increase. but gradually the altcoin price will definitely rise as long as the bitcoin doesn't fall back.
Activity: 756
June 20, 2019, 08:40:24 AM
On the one hand, the throne is supposed to grow up, the company owner won a dinner with Buffett, where they would discuss cryptocurrency and their platform, but in the community that moods about dishonesty of the game on the platform are peeking.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
June 19, 2019, 07:09:47 AM
TRON has gained a significant amount today, Monacoin also followed the same. I wonder if thehe altcoin bull has started like as previous, alt bullrun after btc bullrun.
Can TRON be really a good investment?
TRON is still not a good investment. Because this is still not the time for it to bring the most profit to investors. Aim at altcoins that have outstanding events like Halving, system upgrades and potential projects that are raising capital.
I would like to give you some great coins to invest in, which is LTC (the halving event will take place in Q3), BQQQ (big partner with Bittrex), Beaxy exchange.
The bull market of altcoins haven't got ignited, there is some relative growth with bitcoin and not a perfect bull market growth. As in the quote tron isn't that effective to profit as there isn't no big change in the market value when majority of the top listed altcoins experience good growth.

Litecoin over the weeks have grown good and there is some scheduled special events which is predicted to give assured growth. Considering the same it is good to go with Litecoin, other than this for long term profiting altcoins within the top 50 with good trading volume and reduced price seems to be the right choice.
Activity: 756
June 19, 2019, 03:43:33 AM
here at least someone supports, I also think that since we have survived the 18th year, now is not the time to be nervous, we must wait for further growth and build up different altcoins.
Activity: 658
June 18, 2019, 05:49:21 AM
TRON has gained a significant amount today, Monacoin also followed the same. I wonder if thehe altcoin bull has started like as previous, alt bullrun after btc bullrun.
TRON is still not a good investment. Because this is still not the time for it to bring the most profit to investors. Aim at altcoins that have outstanding events like Halving, system upgrades and potential projects that are raising capital.
I would like to give you some great coins to invest in, which is LTC (the halving event will take place in Q3), BQQQ (big partner with Bittrex), Beaxy exchange.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
June 18, 2019, 04:07:06 AM
No altcoins bull run not started yet, but very soon we are going to see the prices of altcoin will start increasing.

That remains to be seen but we are expecting it will also happen.

Instead of panic about the current situation, it is very good to hold the coins in the market. If the situation of the market will continue to increase and it will take some time to recover the prices of altcoins.

If you are one of the investors who held until now and you survive last year, I think panic is not anymore on your vocabulary.
You'll be excited of the good possibilities this year and will continue to think bullish.
Activity: 854
June 18, 2019, 02:20:42 AM
No altcoins bull run not started yet, but very soon we are going to see the prices of altcoin will start increasing. Instead of panic about the current situation, it is very good to hold the coins in the market. If the situation of the market will continue to increase and it will take some time to recover the prices of altcoins.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
June 18, 2019, 01:20:37 AM
I think we're still in the early part where BTC rises the fastest. Alts are rising, yes, but it's not yet like 2017 when BTC really dropped off as alts rose. If this bull run follows the usual pattern then BTC will start to level off first.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
June 18, 2019, 12:46:08 AM
Altcoin rally has not begun but slowly the prices of the coin have been recovered, before increasing altcoin prices Bitcoin price should be stable at one value for one month, then we might see the prices of the altcoins will surely increase in the market.
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
June 17, 2019, 11:45:15 PM
That will be the grounds of Tron to move up. The development of Tron seems like fast and aligned with their roadmap. A lot of news I had seen in telegram, some the news is for tron's progression. That is why I buy some of it recently because I do not want to leave the train without profits.
Tron has a pretty interesting future, but I think now investing in assets with fast movements is more promising. like BNB I think it has good daily trading potential, this brings a big advantage to those who have daily trading skills.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 17, 2019, 07:01:53 PM
Of course tron is very worth for investment, the CEO of this project very smart and very good at creating hype. Few weeks ago TRON had a partnership with Opera and it's very cool for their marketing.
That will be the grounds of Tron to move up. The development of Tron seems like fast and aligned with their roadmap. A lot of news I had seen in telegram, some the news is for tron's progression. That is why I buy some of it recently because I do not want to leave the train without profits.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
June 17, 2019, 06:52:48 PM

If the bulls started, it already began last May when the ETH price continues to soar. Maybe its really real that whatever happens to bitcoin will really affects the value of altcoins. If BTC rises, the sam with them and vise versa. I dont really suggest coins because all can be a good one but not the obvious shitcoins.
Activity: 179
June 17, 2019, 12:57:07 PM
Yes, the Altcoins can be said to have practically not grown, but a correction of Bitcoin is planned, and perhaps now the funds from Bitcoin will go to Altcoins and they will grow up.

for now the uptrend still belongs to bitcoin. and I don't think that will make investors release bitcoin and move to altcoin. altcoin must try to do their own pump, it will look very good to attract investors. because in a situation like now assets with good movements will be very visible in the market and in the spotlight.
Pages:
Jump to: