Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the black swan event not to be expected anymore? - page 2. (Read 166 times)

copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
I'm fairly sure I fell asleep on that day when the price was at $8/$6k and woke up the next morning with the price at $5k, if you think that's something you can time well then go ahead with that thought but there's probably a decent chance you can't (I don't think it took too long to recover either). You also then need the resolve to buy a falling asset (and potentially watch it keep falling). If you were awake and online at $4/$5 when you bought, would you have coped with turning $5k to $3k over the course of an hour if you were monitoring it very diligently.

We might not even see a crash on that level either unless the stock markets crash too (like they did last time). There's a lot of strategies you could use and there's probably a lot of people on the sidelines with a bit of money waiting to buy events like that to make a quick profit but I don't think that's money you'll then be able to continue holding in your investment either (and would probably sell most of it when you think you've made a good profit expecting the same event to happen again).
Activity: 658
Merit: 384
Why is no one talking about the black swan event? Or are you saying we aren't going to see that again? Is there a chance that things won't always be the same with crypto? Is the FTX crash the only pain part we will see in this bear market? If the pandemic of 2020 never happened we won't have seen a buying opportunity of 3500$ for 1 Bitcoin. What do you guys have to say about this? Are we going to keep side ways until 2024 BTC halving now?
Pages:
Jump to: