Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the blood on the street drying up? - page 2. (Read 1971 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
March 10, 2015, 12:12:52 PM
It looks like some upward pressure is building and I'm not sure I like it. This rise is fast enough that it looks like another bubble. It would be better, IMO, if we saw a rise of $5-6USD per week. But whatever. For the moment I'm going to stop buying and move into a spending phase.
Remember the best time to buy is when there is nothing but pessimism and "blood on the streets". Now that we are rallying it is a better time to spend coins and take some profits. So the $230 bitcoin you bought last week is now super money worth more than what you paid.   

Or maybe you have another strategy? Do tell.

i think that's a bad idea given that the historical ramps have been on the order of 10x. 
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
New to BTC not new to the Empire of Chaos
March 10, 2015, 12:03:14 PM
Hmmm, well as someone who only has about 7.5btc to my name I am holding tight for the long term. Living in the UK is fairly difficult for me to use exchanges for trading on a day to day basis. Also really to make any progress I would either have to trade with a lot more btc than I currently am (sort of playing around with half a bitcoin on coinbase) or the price needs to be a lot more volatile.

To be honest was kinda hoping prices would have fallen to around 100/150 dollars so that I could afford to buy a few more btc but hey its all good
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
March 10, 2015, 11:58:22 AM
It looks like some upward pressure is building and I'm not sure I like it. This rise is fast enough that it looks like another bubble. It would be better, IMO, if we saw a rise of $5-6USD per week. But whatever. For the moment I'm going to stop buying and move into a spending phase.
Remember the best time to buy is when there is nothing but pessimism and "blood on the streets". Now that we are rallying it is a better time to spend coins and take some profits. So the $230 bitcoin you bought last week is now super money worth more than what you paid.   

Or maybe you have another strategy? Do tell.
Pages:
Jump to: