Pages:
Author

Topic: IS THE BOUNTY HUNTER THE CAUSE OF THE SUDDEN PRICE CRASH OF A TOKEN OR COIN? - page 2. (Read 204 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Might not entirely be so, but bounty hunters also lay a vital role in determining the sudden crash of the price of a token or coin. A lot of these bounty hunters just dump their token rewards almost immediately after they get them, without even thinking of how their dump will greatly affect the market of that token/coin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
I believe that the true impact of the bounty hunters dump depends of several circunstances like the potencial of the project, the amount allocated for the bounty, the type of bounty hunter that it attracts, etc...
In some projects bounty hunters do behave like pure dumpers and might have a good impact on price just after the ICO, but on most cases I believe that large investors that got huge bonus on private sale are mostly responsible for the price crash...
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
Sometimes, it really is. But the hunters never drop coins just like that. If they see potential, they'll hold the coin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I think I am hearing wrong about the false accusations by the users in the telegram regarding on the fact that the bounty hunters are the main reason for the dump price of the token or coin. They may cause a sudden fall-down but we cant really blame it all to the bounty hunters. Remember the fact that almost 1% of the token allocation are goes to the bounty hunters, and almost 25% of the fund allocation are to those users attending the ico tokensale.
How about the big investors, the whale investors, kindly think of that first. Before making accusations to us, bounty hunters.
Pages:
Jump to: