Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the crypto market really for anyone? - page 6. (Read 2382 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 10:07:08 PM
In common - yes. Actually - no. The person, who entered the crypto sphere, should be hardworking, patient and calm. And not every person have those qualities.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
November 08, 2018, 09:58:59 PM
The market is for everyone who's willing to give their all to the market through time devotion, continuous study and practice with time you will get acquainted with the market know what works and what doesn't work.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
November 08, 2018, 09:58:20 PM
I think this market is not for everyone and that is why I do not usually recommend my friends or family to invest in cryptos, as it is well known that most people have a great aversion to risk and that is why traditional investment instruments still receive large amounts of money despite their stingy returns. And because of this usual risk rejection many newbies use to cry so much as soon as they suffer some loss in this market, because they never assume the great risk that crypto investments involve and believe that getting rich overnight is a simple and easy task.

Will,thats depends on the thought of the person but in my own definition crypto is for everybody  want to learn and aknowledge the benefits of being part of cryptocurrency system,even if you are the beginner or newbie into this kind of bussiness,actualy not all first time who's participating investment could not face difficulties,even those expert in crypto  they struggle also about failure,but only things we should do is to persevere and stick to a goal with commitment despite.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
IQCash
November 08, 2018, 09:44:35 PM
I think this market is not for everyone and that is why I do not usually recommend my friends or family to invest in cryptos, as it is well known that most people have a great aversion to risk and that is why traditional investment instruments still receive large amounts of money despite their stingy returns. And because of this usual risk rejection many newbies use to cry so much as soon as they suffer some loss in this market, because they never assume the great risk that crypto investments involve and believe that getting rich overnight is a simple and easy task.
You have a point, mate but remember, crypto has two aspects - as a currency and as an investment. Cryptocurrency as a currency is made for everyone to facilitate effective payments of goods and services both online and offline. The investment part is what belongs to those ready to study the crypto market and new projects in order to identify the right coin to invest in.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 09:36:11 PM
Cryptocurrency is high volatile market and not everyone can survive in volatile condition. Its true that not everybody suitable to invest in cryptomarket because the volatility. Its need good psychology and good mentality when facing high fluctuation price
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 09:32:54 PM

Yes, somehow, but in order to be proficient and responsible enough to use cryptocurrency, one should possess the knowledge to the transactions, the do's and please dont's, and also the safety of using different wallets in using cryptocurrency.
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
November 08, 2018, 09:01:32 PM
I think crypto is really for all but the the market is for the smartest. The market is not stable making it difficult to predict therefore before taking any decision there is the need for you to know its merit and demerit. If you are a "coward" you might not be able to make some decision that might turn things around for you.

I agree with you, but in my opinion if you are a beginner in the world of crypto it's better to hold back and think about becoming a trader first, because if you become a trader you have to really know what kind of market situation, to be smart in predicting , must make the right decision, because if not so the destruction you will get.
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
November 08, 2018, 08:54:17 PM
Of course crypto is for everyone, by following Crypto here you can earn income or money easily, how you can participate in various bounties besides that you can also become a trader who will get a bigger profit than following a bounty, but remember the risk very high.
Activity: 406
November 08, 2018, 07:47:12 PM
Anyone can make profit in crypto who is willing to learn first and understand how the crypto market works. I do recommend
crytpo to my friends but only for those I know they will make their own research and won`t blame me if they lose money.
I also help them if they ask for it.
November 08, 2018, 06:41:49 PM
I think crypto is really for all but the the market is for the smartest. The market is not stable making it difficult to predict therefore before taking any decision there is the need for you to know its merit and demerit. If you are a "coward" you might not be able to make some decision that might turn things around for you.

This is a plus market. Constant ups and downs allow to weed out those people who came here for an easy profit. Only persistent and smart will remain in the end.
Activity: 340
November 08, 2018, 06:39:24 PM

Crypto was created for everyone if we talk about its purpose,  but if we consider crypto as a speculative investment  I guess its not for everyone, so its better to assess your risk appetite if your  purpose is to buy and make a profit.
Not for everyone because not everyone knows and has enough knowledge about crypto, that's what causes only a few percent of people who know crypto in each country. This is like the ignorance that made the boundary between them.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
November 08, 2018, 06:37:30 PM
That's right. The cryptocurrency market trading and investment is not for everyone because it comes with high risk. Some people cannot cope with the possible loss involved with it.
Activity: 596
November 08, 2018, 06:34:23 PM
Fully support. Crypto has big risks and not everyone will be able to accept it. Therefore it is necessary to think well and to learn crypto before investing. It is necessary to soberly assess your strength and possible risks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
November 08, 2018, 05:29:24 PM
We all cannot bear the risk of business. Some people do not have enough courage to see their investment down and still feel strong. Cryptocurrency is for the strong ones, yes i would say the strong minds.
There are so many people i have introduced to cryptocurrency, but i noticed that they all have different mindset, when it comes to investing into crypto.
Yes, it is an opportunity for all, but not everyone can do it.
Activity: 475
November 08, 2018, 05:17:39 PM
I think we have to explain quite well the risks involved in investing in cryptos, for example I was creating an account in coinbase to my mom, because they have a quite understandable and friendly interface, and the first thing that comes out is a warning that your coin can collapse overnight and they are not responsible for that, I liked that style of warning, because it can scare at first, but it is totally true.
Activity: 742
November 08, 2018, 05:14:54 PM

Crypto was created for everyone if we talk about its purpose,  but if we consider crypto as a speculative investment  I guess its not for everyone, so its better to assess your risk appetite if your  purpose is to buy and make a profit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 11:37:25 AM
The crypto market is not for everyone, there is a lot of risks involved in the market and in investing in the coins. That is why people have to make sure that they understand the coins and what they are getting themselves into before they start to do any kind of investment into the coin. That way they know what to expect when the market starts moving
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 07:52:59 AM
many simply do not stand up and sell their coins in panic while fixing the loss. This is extremely wrong and you can’t do that. better then not to come to this market at all
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
November 07, 2018, 07:42:32 AM
I think everyone can use cryptocurrency as their investment asset, but unfortunately, those who are just starting to invest in crypto just want to be able to get rich quickly in a short time without thinking of the big risks behind it that can happen anytime or without the knowledge base of investment with crypto.

in my opinion, the thought of the paradigm must be corrected again for some people who want to start investing in crypto so they don't get a loss later.
Which means that cryptocurrencies are not for everyone, people freak out if the stock market losses a few percent points in a week and those same people want to invest in cryptocurrencies? They are going to be mentally destroyed when they get to taste the variations in this market, so most people do not really have what it is necessary to become investors in this market.
crypto-exchange against Forex brokers, are in early childhood. the crypto market has not yet received insurance of accounts, transactions, it is still possible to manipulate the market and insider trading. the crypto market and crypto exchanges will develop and perhaps something will be borrowed from the high-tech NASDAQ exchange.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 07:41:51 AM
The majority of people are here, because they want to make the most possible profit, in the shortest period of time. Such people are usually getting scammed or are losing their deposit within several months of investing or trading. Crypto market is definitely not for everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: