Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the crypto money world addictive? - page 2. (Read 242 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 05:37:21 AM
I read a similar post on bitcoin talk about the "Crypto clinic". I think anything can become addictive if not controlled. "Crypto gambling" as I'd like to call it, can be quite addicting.
The high risk and volatile market is appealing to some. It provides an escape from reality as any other addictive substance does.
Activity: 11
May 30, 2018, 05:39:22 AM
If we look at Crypto trading it could be equated to gambling due to the fact that your'e banking on something that would increase or decrease your profits in the future.
It can become addictive infact the UK just recently opened up their first 'Crypto Clinic'.

Check out the following link
https://cointelegraph.com/news/scottish-crypto-clinic-treats-bitcoin-trading-addicts
Activity: 94
May 29, 2018, 01:21:03 PM
Yes. Cryptocurrency trading can become an addictive place. It is kind of a gamble. And gambling is one of the most addictive disease in the world. You need to be mentally and psychologically strong to not let it overcome you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Silence
April 17, 2018, 10:37:47 PM
I think yes, if that people is on trading it is really addictive especially when you experience to get a profit on it. Sometime they get addicted on joining ICOs when they experienced to get a big profit but always remember that joining ICO is a risky but it is really profitable.
Activity: 448
Merit: 124
April 17, 2018, 09:20:03 PM
Anything can be addictive if you dont put limits on it. In crypto worls, if you want to day trading, you need to track all of your coins all the time. At least if someone uses stop-loss and define his targets, he can be relief to live his own life in this time too.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
April 17, 2018, 07:53:17 PM
I think a few days before this. we follow the coins we buy in stock exchanges. We just  bounty and airdrop campaigns. ToTo make a little more money on a continuous phone basis. I advice; Let's put a limit on ourselves and try to enjoy life.
Pages:
Jump to: