Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the Cryptocurrency Market going through another correction !!! - page 2. (Read 181 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
You never know in cryptocurrency markets. It is clearly a correction but there are people saying that this is a normal healthy correction and then the upward trend will continue, and there are others saying that we may enter a bear market for the rest of the year. I try not to focus on market movements but on investing in great projects and following up on their delivery.

Exactly were now i  the middle of correction days, and as bitcoin had undergo bearish market people think to if negatively. Some were starting to lose hope, but still holding even though they're  stressed out by the quick price dumps. Not in general thoughts, because there were coins also that started pumping specially altcoins which was new in trading sites
I see the Cryptocurrency market undergoing many changes for the future and self-correction. because it is useful to know how far developments that occur in Cryptocurrency itself. and to seek for the future, and to improve again for a better future. so with this, the market goes to correct itself.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
sometimes it is up like slow rocket and sometimes it is turn down like a star fall, yes we were in correction price ATM. this week the price are turn down very fast, I don't know what happen with that things. I just try not to panic with my investment, things that I can do it just hold mine and waiting for something better.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
maybe it is a correction, but in some hours the market can change again.

i think the market has been fluctuating a lot for weeks and it is difficult to say in which direction the prices change.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I shown now the marketcap was decreased again that why mostly all crypto down.  In my opinion this is just correction and the price will going up again,  the crypto community still strong, though any bad news but this thing just make effect in temporary. Don't panic and just hold your coin for profit later.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
With Bitcoin price falling below 7,444 USD today, is it right to say we will be experiencing another round of market correction for the next couple of weeks??

You could say it's a correction, I say it's just the whales lowing the price so they can load ready for the bull run that will come during June/July. Then again i'm no market expert, but history says that this will happens so lets see.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
it is very difficult to predict the current market and the decline that occurred is very surprising to everyone. which is sure the market will not be stable in the near future and the movement up or down we can not guess.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
With Bitcoin price falling below 7,444 USD today, is it right to say we will be experiencing another round of market correction for the next couple of weeks??
Correction or not but there's a clear thing that is obvious to our naked eye. The price is falling down so this shouldn't a question anymore as this happens every time when the market is slow in pacing.
Everyone just prepare for this type of scenario so you won't get surprised.
There is always a falling after growth. And there is always a growth after falling  Wink
It's true but the growth hasn't been seen for awhile as the market is still trying to recover.
Activity: 280

It sounds trite, but no one can tell you for sure what awaits us tomorrow. But do not worry and be optimistic!
There is always a falling after growth. And there is always a growth after falling  Wink
Activity: 194
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
You never know in cryptocurrency markets. It is clearly a correction but there are people saying that this is a normal healthy correction and then the upward trend will continue, and there are others saying that we may enter a bear market for the rest of the year. I try not to focus on market movements but on investing in great projects and following up on their delivery.

Exactly were now i  the middle of correction days, and as bitcoin had undergo bearish market people think to if negatively. Some were starting to lose hope, but still holding even though they're  stressed out by the quick price dumps. Not in general thoughts, because there were coins also that started pumping specially altcoins which was new in trading sites
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: