Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the current Mysterium spike pump or pre-pump? - page 3. (Read 1318 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Your deduction may be right. At the end of August there was resistance on 0.0004, this time Mysterium breaks I suppose.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It is interesting consideration. When I study the chart and compare it with the news from dev. team, it looks like you wrote. There was price and activity jump everytime after news. It seems to me that something will happen,...and I hope it will be something huge Grin
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
The price of Mysterium (decentralized VPN project token) started increasing yesterday along with the trading volume, reaching almost +50% at the peak. It might have been just a simple pump, but I'm not quite sure about that.
First of all, the price increase and trading volumes were not that high, I would expect much more from a pump. But most importantly, everybody who is familiar with the project knows that the developers are publishing news on their progress at the end of every month. Why would someone pump a coin a bit more than a week before the development news are expected? The best time to pump would be just after the news, right?

My speculation is that it might be a pre-pump, i.e. whales filling their pockets before the actual pump, which might be planned for the end of the month when the news are expected to be published. What do you think?
I'm asking because if it is a pre-pump as I think, it might be a good time to buy now and wait for the pump.

The MYST/BTC Bittrex chart: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MYST
Pages:
Jump to: