Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the day trading profitable ? - page 3. (Read 12231 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 21, 2019, 02:32:35 AM
I think if you have such a question, then for now you should not trade on the cryptocurrency market. It’s better to practice your demo account for now and develop a certain trading system for yourself, and then you yourself will understand how it will be profitable for you to trade.

I agree for your opinion but certainly if they invest a huge funds it will be easy for them or us to trade and have a little of time to practice more to have a better experience.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 21, 2019, 12:47:26 AM
It is profitable as long as you know how to do it properly ,
If you don't know a thing yet it is better to use a simulator first to know what strategy would be good for you.

Trading simulator will be really good for all of us specially for newbies in trading because surely they will not know what exactly they need to do when they first step into trading platforms and they will not exactly know how will they apply their analyzations and for people who are trading for some time they can use simulators for testing their strategies.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 19, 2019, 10:08:23 PM
day trading or short term trading is not good at all and is risk too much especialy for newbie and new traders.
market cant give correct result in short term. look to prices of bitcoin and compare between last year and current year . and if the market have big change fast this is the cause for danger trade of day

I agree if you say daily trading is very risky, but when you say that daily trading or short-term trading is not good at all, I disagree. many people can make a profit by doing daily trading, they take advantage of the volatility of market prices every day by taking profits little by little. sometimes someone does daily trading because they have free time and if they only invest long-term, maybe they think that free time will be wasted. usually a beginner does daily trading, because they want to learn things about trading and at the same time they want to make a profit by trading daily. so in my opinion daily trading still has benefits and I don't agree if you say daily trading is not good at all.
Many newbies do not really believe that you can make money in the markets by day trading because of the high level of difficulty that they have to face and instead of concluding that they are not ready to become day traders they come to the conclusion that if they are unable to profit from a style of trading then no one can, but we know this is the wrong conclusion, there are many traders out there making profits with day trading but it has taken them years to master their craft.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 19, 2019, 06:35:05 AM
the essence of daily trading is to measure profits from the current chart session, unless you are not targeting daily earnings.

currently not so good for targets of 15% and above because bitcoin surges, with a 2% profit limit and stop loss still possible to find, or at least not too loss. Daily monitoring charts also require this kind of strategy.
Activity: 602
Merit: 8
November 19, 2019, 03:16:31 AM
I am prepared myself for trading. But i need some suggetions from here. There are many way for trading in cryptocurrency. But i need correct one which is profitabe. I am prepared myself for day trading. Is it profitabe?

Day trading can definitely be profitable, you just need to go into it with patience and enough knowledge to make successful trades. Also, never trade with more than you can afford. Start slow and build your way up.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
November 15, 2019, 08:50:53 AM
day trading or short term trading is not good at all and is risk too much especialy for newbie and new traders.
market cant give correct result in short term. look to prices of bitcoin and compare between last year and current year . and if the market have big change fast this is the cause for danger trade of day

I agree if you say daily trading is very risky, but when you say that daily trading or short-term trading is not good at all, I disagree. many people can make a profit by doing daily trading, they take advantage of the volatility of market prices every day by taking profits little by little. sometimes someone does daily trading because they have free time and if they only invest long-term, maybe they think that free time will be wasted. usually a beginner does daily trading, because they want to learn things about trading and at the same time they want to make a profit by trading daily. so in my opinion daily trading still has benefits and I don't agree if you say daily trading is not good at all.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
November 15, 2019, 12:08:59 AM
In one way or another, profit is still the most important in the market. I think that if you have a specific strategy, day trading or short-term trading can help you earn high profits because this market is at a very suitable stage for you to invest. I don't know when the uptrend will return but if you trust this market, this is a good time to consider investing now. In addition, you can also choose long-term investment if you want to avoid big risks because I know that the downward trend will probably last until the end of 2020.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 14, 2019, 08:35:06 PM
Every form of trading can be extremely profitable, there are only two issues, the first is if you know how to be profitable in that particular form of trading and the second is if you have what it takes to be profitable in that form of trading, in my case while I think I know how to profit from day trading I know I do not have what it takes to be a good day trader, I do not have the time or the ability to take really fast decisions and I cannot sit down in front of my computer all day.

Most people assume that daily trading can take a lot of time, but of course it depends on how we do it. if we can set the time to trade, for example, make a schedule at certain hours to carry out trading activities, of course we can take advantage of the market situation under any circumstances to be able to make a profit, even though the benefits obtained are few.
It is not an assumption, day trading takes a lot of time and there is no way around it, if you want to have access to the best trades then you need to watch the charts for as long as you can, and even more importantly you cannot get distracted while doing so because by the time that you react to the move in the price it could be too late and this is especially true in the market of cryptocurrencies that has a tendency to move really quickly unlike other markets.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
November 14, 2019, 06:28:25 PM
Activity: 88
Merit: 9
November 14, 2019, 05:53:56 PM
I am prepared myself for trading. But i need some suggetions from here. There are many way for trading in cryptocurrency. But i need correct one which is profitabe. I am prepared myself for day trading. Is it profitabe?
Day trading is profitable I have seen a lot of people making fortune out of it. But on an overall scenario only 1% out of all the day traders become successful and actually earn money. Most of the day traders lose money because not everyone has the ability to take over on their emotions and make decisions quickly. Only a few are blessed with such instinct. Moreover there is path to become a successful day trader and that path consists of tons of failure until you reach your goal. Most of the people just don't have the patience to continue until they reach the successful stage.

Yeah, agreed but it will only be profitable if you choose the right one altcoins. Because the problems that happened always here is most of the traders they chose the wrong coins were they think it is the potential one but its not actually. and most often those traders are too impatience instead to become more patience while they're doing for short or long term.

Another huge mistake is people don't take profits. They'll hold an altcoin as it goes to a 200% return, then get greedy and don't sell as it crashes back down to 0% and eventually -80%, hoping that it will come back. Take those profits when you've got them ppl.
Activity: 540
Merit: 252
November 14, 2019, 01:50:02 PM
Trading is always profitable way to earn but you have to be a professional trader to earn regular basis .There are many strategy to trade you were saying about day trading .As i know day trading always help you to earn rapidly but you have need a huge amount of  capital to trade . So as a new trader it is so risky to do day trade .That's why i wanna suggest you to study yourself to success on day trading .
Yes trading is always profitable way, and daily trading if with a little capital will only waste time especially if a newbie trader (I've experienced it). being a professional trader also requires a long time in learning technical analysis but in the end indeed it will give good results.
Being realistic, all the traders rather professional of all domains are destined to be failure at some point of their career. So that is pretty common and something not to be dis-heart about. As a noob, the chances of losing are always high due to lack of experience and patience. For day traders, holding a volatile coin is a must. Then understanding its fluctuation pattern on daily basis needs to be done.
Isn’t a good and effective trader been made by their accumulative failures he had done which he learned and applied it to himself in order not to do the same mistake twice since he recognizes that there are no undo button that he can press which would bring his lost money back to him? Being a beginner in day trading might be quiet risky so I suggest to start in a little bit of capital and play a bit with it for a while in order to familiarize with the crypto market and to know which coins that you prefer to do day trading.
Activity: 742
Merit: 121
November 13, 2019, 05:24:42 PM
I think if you have such a question, then for now you should not trade on the cryptocurrency market. It’s better to practice your demo account for now and develop a certain trading system for yourself, and then you yourself will understand how it will be profitable for you to trade.
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
November 13, 2019, 01:39:53 PM
Trading is always profitable way to earn but you have to be a professional trader to earn regular basis .There are many strategy to trade you were saying about day trading .As i know day trading always help you to earn rapidly but you have need a huge amount of  capital to trade . So as a new trader it is so risky to do day trade .That's why i wanna suggest you to study yourself to success on day trading .
Yes trading is always profitable way, and daily trading if with a little capital will only waste time especially if a newbie trader (I've experienced it). being a professional trader also requires a long time in learning technical analysis but in the end indeed it will give good results.
Being realistic, all the traders rather professional of all domains are destined to be failure at some point of their career. So that is pretty common and something not to be dis-heart about. As a noob, the chances of losing are always high due to lack of experience and patience. For day traders, holding a volatile coin is a must. Then understanding its fluctuation pattern on daily basis needs to be done.
Activity: 685
Merit: 250
November 12, 2019, 09:16:23 PM
Day trading is profitable I have seen a lot of people making fortune out of it. But on an overall scenario only 1% out of all the day traders become successful and actually earn money. Most of the day traders lose money because not everyone has the ability to take over on their emotions and make decisions quickly. Only a few are blessed with such instinct. Moreover there is path to become a successful day trader and that path consists of tons of failure until you reach your goal. Most of the people just don't have the patience to continue until they reach the successful stage.

Yeah, agreed but it will only be profitable if you choose the right one altcoins. Because the problems that happened always here is most of the traders they chose the wrong coins were they think it is the potential one but its not actually. and most often those traders are too impatience instead to become more patience while they're doing for short or long term.
Activity: 88
Merit: 9
November 12, 2019, 06:07:27 PM
I spoke with the manager of a crypto hedge fund recently and he had this to say, take from it what you will:

"Retail trading activity has died down a lot lately, most of the activity and volume is now from institutions. We all want the retail trader little guys to come back, because they're the ones who let us take their money."
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
November 12, 2019, 11:47:02 AM
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
November 12, 2019, 09:52:52 AM
Activity: 1806
Merit: 295
November 12, 2019, 09:31:07 AM
Determine the capital limit that you want to trade every day, this is very influential when traders want clear profits, time efficiency is also in line with this, so we focus on discipline, and the rest is to continue to learn how the nature of each coin being traded in the current timeframe, this takes more time at first.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
November 12, 2019, 09:08:33 AM
Trading should really master the technique, and don't be greedy for profit, better playing a long-term investment that is vulnerable to risk.

You can read how to increase your trading profit by 20% without increasing your risk   

Those article is explain in forex trading and i think forex and cryptocurreny is really different, Cryptocurrency is controllable by people who have big amount of coins in many markets and it's hard to predict the price moreover the coins are having low volume, these coins who have low volume is often manipulated by the whales
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
November 12, 2019, 09:05:39 AM
How to do it properly is the question here. I mean, not the expert here but had tried some daytrading which recently turned out as a cool idea.
Watch market, educate constantly and use whatever saves your time to make thoughtful decisons.
Not the easiest job but worth it!
Every form of trading can be extremely profitable, there are only two issues, the first is if you know how to be profitable in that particular form of trading and the second is if you have what it takes to be profitable in that form of trading, in my case while I think I know how to profit from day trading I know I do not have what it takes to be a good day trader, I do not have the time or the ability to take really fast decisions and I cannot sit down in front of my computer all day.

Most people assume that daily trading can take a lot of time, but of course it depends on how we do it. if we can set the time to trade, for example, make a schedule at certain hours to carry out trading activities, of course we can take advantage of the market situation under any circumstances to be able to make a profit, even though the benefits obtained are few.
Pages:
Jump to: