Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the Deflationary model failed? - page 3. (Read 480 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
November 19, 2019, 11:41:53 AM
This year some new things happened in crypto! The initial sale system changed to IEO, there was IAO, IGO and so many new model, but only IEO lives! However, my point is not that!

This year the Deflationary Ethereum based token based projects attracted me well. In every transaction, a certain amount of token will be burned automatically and the supply is very limited for every deflation project. The BOMB, Blockburn, Nuke, Bags, Blast, Fuze, and so many projects have come, but what happens next? It seems only BOMB and Blockburn project survives, others all likely dead or scam!
The idea was very unique, then why they are not making a success? What can be the reason guys?

Wake up man, scammers are manipulating you over and over with these hypes, thats "the reason" these projects go how they do haha
they dont mean SHIT, thats the plain and simple, in time BTC itself will have all these features, these alts are just to make devs rich in the meanwhile
if you think projects like "BOMB" are surviving, maybe you should give it more than what, 3 months? Tongue lol
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
November 19, 2019, 10:41:49 AM
The idea was very unique, then why they are not making a success? What can be the reason guys?
It wasn't unique. Before all these tokens came out and started the hype, a project called Equal started this deflationary token model. If I am not mistaken, Bomb just increase the rate per transaction and probably have a better marketing team. When other devs saw the instant success, they immediately copied the concept and made some tweaks to make it their own.

It was only a matter of time before the hype fizzle out and I'm glad it happened sooner than I expected. You see, a lot of these projects are just focusing on the demand and supply. The assumption is that the lesser the supply, the demand and price will increase but there's a problem, they are not Bitcoin. They're not the first crypto, they don't have the first move advantage, and they probably do not have anything else to offer other than being a deflationary token.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 19, 2019, 09:10:12 AM
Because all of them were using the deflationary function to increase the hype not the utility of the token.
even the survived projects are not doing fine either because the real use case of this deflationary is only creating a hype because of burn.
Activity: 638
Merit: 118
November 19, 2019, 08:59:41 AM
This year some new things happened in crypto! The initial sale system changed to IEO, there was IAO, IGO and so many new model, but only IEO lives! However, my point is not that!

This year the Deflationary Ethereum based token based projects attracted me well. In every transaction, a certain amount of token will be burned automatically and the supply is very limited for every deflation project. The BOMB, Blockburn, Nuke, Bags, Blast, Fuze, and so many projects have come, but what happens next? It seems only BOMB and Blockburn project survives, others all likely dead or scam!
Pages:
Jump to: