Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the fear of crypto-currencies legit? - page 4. (Read 878 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 11:42:59 PM
I think this is reasonable, of course there are risks, don't over panic, keep thinking wisely, crypto is still accepted even though not all countries admit it, still think positively that the cryptocurrency will last long into the future
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
November 13, 2018, 11:36:05 PM
People are increasingly getting scared to invest in Bitcoin and other virtual currencies out of fear of getting scammed. Should they be?
invest in bitcoin and get cheated? who did it? no one cheated them. Investing only losses and profits. Only investing in new ICO projects brings more risk to us but that is the rule. Dangerous things always bring great value when achieved. Advise them and explain them better.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
November 13, 2018, 11:31:58 PM
Behind a large profit will indeed provide a risk. so even with cryptocurrency. indeed it is very detrimental to many people about the risks but also provides many benefits. here must be careful in investing
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 11:26:30 PM
the scam has become a risk in crypto. living how to be careful in facing and overcoming these things so that it is not easy to get caught up in the scam. If a lot of that fear is certainly reasonable because it concerns capital or money they League in crypto. but when fear is too much then it will also have a bad impact since it would inhibit free and to thrive on crypto.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
November 13, 2018, 10:56:43 PM
I guess people got scare when they don’t understand about crypto and probably because of the fuds going on.  It is typical that people won’t put money in when they don’t trust.  Hopefully the situation will be better in the future when more people start to understand about crypto and learn how to avoid the scams.
Activity: 588
Merit: 110
November 13, 2018, 10:04:49 PM
So many scams project are giving negative feedback on the crypto investment and that's make people scared to invest in cryptocurrency also government policies also make people scared to invest in cryptocurrency. So this is really hard for new people to join cryptocurrency. But these things also spread the awareness of investment. Now people are understanding that before investing in cryptocurrency or ico need to research so it's a good impact in crypto community too that now its make people more aware about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 09:52:55 PM
I really don't think so its just a rumour in my opinion but I also want to say this don't invest all your money in this always use your spare money in crypto beacuse don't take risk if the news are running that it will be scam. So be careful
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 13, 2018, 08:16:44 PM
People are increasingly getting scared to invest in Bitcoin and other virtual currencies out of fear of getting scammed. Should they be?

I think if that person doesn't have any knowledge about the cryptocurrency, he should be fear about the fluctuated. But if he can learn about cryptocurrency before he invests in bitcoin and another crypto, then he will not be afraid about the up and down of the price. He can stay calm when the price is down, and I am sure that he can use his time to make a good decision. I think people right now become smart and they are learning many things about cryptocurrency, so they know what they need to do if they are facing the worst situation.
Activity: 798
November 13, 2018, 08:09:36 PM

They should not. Cryptocurrency already recognized in many country as digital asset and i think its legit investment. Several country already make regulation about crypto and thats why there is no reason call crypto is scam
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
November 13, 2018, 08:09:25 PM

Yes exactly, people should be aware of the scam projects out there. When investors are just putting and putting their money to anything that they see without really reading and understanding the project. There is a more risk that they will be scammed.
Activity: 512
November 13, 2018, 07:45:28 PM
We have unregulated ICO market with many fake and copycat ICOs without any use case, hackers everywhere, so newcomers should be very cautious. Security in crypto is crucial and hopefully  progress in that area comes soon.
Merit: 3
November 13, 2018, 07:39:21 PM
With the rise of the cryptocurrencies, sadly, came the rise of different scamming techniques. People are rigthfully afraid of this, because getting scammed over couple of thousands of your investment definitely is not a pretty picture. But they should be educated on how to secure their investment and do it the right way.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
November 13, 2018, 07:05:20 PM
We can't take away the fact that there were people who got scammed in the past involving a lot of money here in cryptocurrency community. So, it's so natural that there are people afraid of having any transaction in cryptocurrency. Taking consideration that cryptocurrency is not yet well introduced to the majority of the people. That fear is legit.
Activity: 266
November 13, 2018, 06:58:56 PM
I don't see scam in crypto currency is legit , now we have many country accepting it and some store are using it to trade
Activity: 294
November 13, 2018, 06:48:39 PM
I really don't see any scam if you invest in an already stable coin like bitcoin and other coins already in the market. The only way you may be scammed is when you invest in fraudulent upcoming cryptocurrency projects.
Activity: 322
November 13, 2018, 06:45:57 PM
I believe that as a new comer in this crypto world, you may feel not secured with your investment which is just normal. However,  if you had the experience in the cryptocurrency market and you had the clear understanding of the market trends then you don't need to worry much. Just be careful when you invest in your coin as cryptocurrency is a high risk investment that you should have to considered.
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 06:32:47 PM

It is, everyone would be afraid of investing since a lot of people had already lost a lot of money this year. However, I think this will change once crypto starts another bull-run. Maybe, that is also one of the reasons why most ICO failed this year.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 13, 2018, 06:29:58 PM
They should be scared of those scammers if they are trusting immediately a person that talks about investment ask them to send money.
In reality, they shouldn't be scared of bitcoin and crypto's as a whole, they just need to learn and analyze what volatility is and how it affects the price of a coin that they will choose to invest.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
November 13, 2018, 06:28:12 PM
Well, different people are expected to be seen with different opinion, the fear of Crypto could be the beginning of wisdom to some people while it's of no reason to some other set of people. One thing always emphasize on is, try to understand what you are doing before boarding to the business, once you understand and keep the hope alive, you would have no reason for sudden back off.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
November 13, 2018, 06:26:51 PM
It's not. Due to the bitcoin cash clash (ABC vs SV) makes a lot of people are putting their attention on it. Look at bitcoin sv IOU. These speculators are getting a new game.
You can see how these speculators are putting a lot of their money to bet on bitcoin cash and SV.
Pages:
Jump to: