Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the forum now attracting people trying to impress for reward? - page 2. (Read 389 times)

Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
It quite easy to spot threads from those who don't seem passionate about things they post. You kind of feel they are trying to impress others for rewards or attract attention to themselves. I wonder if they will continue to post if viewers, merits, or paid campaigns disappear completely?
I know of people who post their minds whether there are views/rewards or not. There is one specifically in off-topic section who occasionally post in his thread and don't seem to care about replies from others... That is the kind of forum experience I want... post from the heart. The passion and talent is very important so we have people creating threads that are from the heart.

*Here is a word of advise to passionate posters, you don't need forum views or forum rewards to change the World. I can guarantee you that if your post or idea is revolutionary, it will be noticed and used even if the view counter is showing "zero view"... and you definitely get rewarded for the great idea. This is mystery only those who are awake will understand.
Pages:
Jump to: