Pages:
Author

Topic: is the government going to copy bitcoin and leave us high and dry ? - page 3. (Read 2958 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
is there this possibility that bitcoin is bought out this other guy seems to think so. I personally will stand and fight as a bitcoin soldier if i have to in order to protect this decentralized freedom from the wealthy 1%

ya im a Jr member aka newb w a title but
I personally stand to protect bitcoin from corruption, and destruction
who's with me...

Some of the core principles that embody the the protocol and the Raison d'être for Bitcoin are about promoting decentralization and shifting the balance of power.

One can only hope that governments copy Bitcoin or adopt it because that fulfills our goals. Being that anarchistic protocols are inherently dangerous for governments they would more likely adopt an inflationary version of PoS or DPoS over Bitcoin however because a long term deflationary PoW currency isn't as profitable and controllable for them.

whaa way to go yo  that economics course really payed off huh lol Smiley
bitcoin to mars everyone (hence the marscoin) I am giving out promotional mars coins anyone for an idea as to how best going about that?
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
is there this possibility that bitcoin is bought out this other guy seems to think so. I personally will stand and fight as a bitcoin soldier if i have to in order to protect this decentralized freedom from the wealthy 1%

who's with me...

Some of the core principles that embody the the protocol and the Raison d'être for Bitcoin are about promoting decentralization and shifting the balance of power.

One can only hope that governments copy Bitcoin or adopt it because that fulfills our goals. Being that anarchistic protocols are inherently dangerous for governments they would more likely adopt an inflationary version of PoS or DPoS over Bitcoin however because a long term deflationary PoW currency isn't as profitable and controllable for them.
Activity: 137
Merit: 106
It seems like an obvious thing to try. Let's see how Ecuador's thing pans out...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
i hope the US gov tries to buy all bitcoin  Tongue

(no, not possible)
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

who's with me...
Pages:
Jump to: