Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the life we live today worth what it took to get here ? - page 2. (Read 2071 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
firstbits.com/1kznfw
How do you right wrongs in your own family ?

Or do you simply tell your children there is not much that can be done about it?

Wrongs in my family are done by people who are alive and who have performed the wrongs. I didn't personally displace the Natives.

I have a solution for a market based egalitarian system of temporary land rights ownership that would help not just these people but help all people be free. It would not right the wrongs of the past, but it would put the present and the future in fair terms. But I also know that it will not be accepted but by a few philosophical enthusiasts in my lifetime. The concepts are too damning of the official property dogma.

What I will say is dumping a bunch of money on these people will not help. To say you can solve this is tanemount to saying you have the solution not only to poverty but intergenerational strife. To announce this would be hubris.

Activity: 926
Merit: 1001
weaving spiders come not here
How do you right wrongs in your own family ?

Or do you simply tell your children there is not much that can be done about it?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
firstbits.com/1kznfw
no, but there's not much to be done about it.
Activity: 926
Merit: 1001
weaving spiders come not here
Pages:
Jump to: