Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the Market Finally Uptrend? - page 10. (Read 2245 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
August 28, 2018, 12:14:54 PM
Who knows, only time will tell if this is actually an organic growth or just an uptrend caused by shorts squeeze in the BTC market. I honestly think we're starting the recovery phase (it's about time), especially in the altcoin market which got hit really hard by the bear market.

Regardless, there should be a shift in market sentiment (from bearish to bullish) very soon as this recovery phase continues.

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 12:04:32 PM
I would be very careful calling it a comeback of the uptrend. Let's hope for the best but don't get overexcited, we might again finish at 10k and come back down.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
August 28, 2018, 12:01:40 PM
Don't keep your thoughts to high on it because we might see a big run down again depending on the mood of the market, So I can not peacefully say that we are riding the value upward, But I can only say that the market is in a good condition for now, We should wait for the month of September before giving a final verdict on the price, But then again there is no final verdict because anything can happen with the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
August 28, 2018, 11:35:12 AM
well
let's waiting for 2-4 days more .
i just think its too fast to say we on uptrend situation.
or this just quick rally money like a few weeks ago.
but, of course we get some profit on this time.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
August 28, 2018, 11:33:57 AM
the increase has just happened and we cannot find out whether this trend can last long or bullish has begun. but we are happy because this increase has made little profit and also a high profit, for the buyers when the market fell yesterday.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 10:37:37 AM
The bear market have lingered and has made many people lose faith in cryptocurrency. This is evident in the number of sell off recorded for the past few months. However, signs of recovery are beginning to emerge; BTC have crossed $7000 and still remain strong. Similarly, Ether have started showing strong signs of recovery after depreciating significantly for the past couple of weeks. Can we therefore, say that the much awaited upward trend is here?

What is your opinion?
Pages:
Jump to: