Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the newly minted USDT, a driving force to surge of BTC ? - page 4. (Read 715 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The month of march has been a bearish period for Bitcoin since it's history and a lot of whales predicted it's price to go below 60k and probably rise again after March in the anticipated halving towards April.

Are you sure that you're not making a mistake here from what you're saying, maybe you're intended for bullish instead of bearish because bitcoin has been bullish since last month till now, maybe we may experience a little of its bearish any time soon or later in March, but as for now, we are still bullish in bitcoin market price, try and recheck your statement if something is not missing from what you've already intended top portray.
Activity: 45
Merit: 3
 The month of march has been a bearish period for Bitcoin since it's history and a lot of whales predicted it's price to go below 60k and probably rise again after March in the anticipated halving towards April.  However we saw a different case this year and instead of BTC going down it has attained a high of 65k today which is close to the price of the All Time High in the last Halving by Nov 2021 which was about 69k if I'm not mistaken.

Also, Tether recently released about a billion dollar USDT and afterwards we saw the price of BTC surge above its previous price of 62k to 63 and currently 65k plus. This has made lots of crypto enthusiasts wonder if the billion dollar release by Tether is the driving force behind the resurgence of Bitcoin, what do you think about this?

Well in own my speculation I think Bitcoin could attain a height above the previous ATH of 69k to 70 or 75k and above, before April. Also, if the previous ATH was about 69k there's a possibility that it could double that figure, maybe close to 150k. What's your say on this.
Pages:
Jump to: