Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the Ripple pumping is a way to tell that they are still here - page 2. (Read 213 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Ripple price actually go dump because of what recently happened which is the FUDDING because of the XRP case with SEC but IMO, if XRP Survive this its price will have a huge pump, I can actually see a bit of strong recovery with it.

Recently bought loads of XRP on Kucoin actually since despite of all of the controversies they even did launched an event for it lol, got good profit with it actually.
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
What do you think of Ripple pumping, is this a way of their supporters to voice out that they are here and they will continue to be a part of the market, just when everybody thought that Ripple is on the way out because of the perception of the community that they are on the way out, they made their presence felt by pumping the market.
Will this continue and does this make you feel to invest in Ripple now?
My belief is back to XRP, if I look at XRP I always see it well-supported at $0.2, from accumulation to moon and subject to fuds that the rapid decline can make many people surprised, but  we are seeing a strong recovery.  I believe the news about XRP will be easier in the near future and perhaps now I am hoping for XRP's ATH.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
What do you think of Ripple pumping, is this a way of their supporters to voice out that they are here and they will continue to be a part of the market, just when everybody thought that Ripple is on the way out because of the perception of the community that they are on the way out, they made their presence felt by pumping the market.
Will this continue and does this make you feel to invest in Ripple now?
Pages:
Jump to: