Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the risk necessary to make a big profit? - page 35. (Read 3313 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 101
Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Come on , overcome the fear, make a risk , we will only live once.
Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

This quote is  very expressing :
"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
Thank you for your information!!!

I think Risk-Taking Leads To Success
7 Reasons Why I said that.

1. Great, otherwise unforeseen opportunities often come from risk-taking.

We tend to view risk-taking negatively, often regarding it as dangerous and even unwise. But while some risks certainly don’t pay off, it’s important to remember that some do. Reframing risk as an opportunity to succeed rather than a path to failure is something Sandra Peterson, CEO of the $10 billion business Bayer CropScience, knows well. She told Forbes in 2011:

Most women I know who have been successful in business, it’s because they’ve been willing to take on the risky challenge that other people would say, “Oh, I’m not sure I want to do that.” If you look at my career, I’ve taken on a lot of risky roles. They were risky to some people but to me it was, “Wow, this is this great opportunity and it’s allowing me to learn new things and take on a bigger role and a bigger organization.” But some people would view that as, “Are you crazy? What do you know about diabetes, or what do you know about washing machines or the food industry or automobiles or the agricultural industry?”
2. Taking risks shows confidence and helps you stand out.

Taking a risk is also a great opportunity to stand out and to present yourself as a leader, not a follower satisfied with the status quo. Tamara Abdel-Jaber, who is the CEO of the tech company Palma and was named one of the 100 Most Powerful Arab Women in Arabian Business Magazine in 2011, told Women 2.0:

The way I see it, many people in ... [the Middle East] don’t have many resources and knowledge. In order to stand out, expend a little extra effort ... I am passionate about knowledge and pursued that from an early age by working hard in school and have continued to do so throughout my life. My knowledge helps me to be confident, and I like taking risks.
3. We learn from risks — and those lessons may lead us on an important, new path.

But beyond the external opportunities and recognition risk-taking can bring, it also provides an opportunity for internal growth. Heather Rabbatts, the first female non-executive director of The Football Association, told the BBC in an interview for the Woman’s Hour Power List:

I think I’ve always felt that there was something quite exciting about taking risks. And there’s a great saying, actually, that you only learn when you are at risk and I’m fascinated by both risk and learning, so that has led me to take jobs that people would think “you can’t do that, that’s just impossible.” No it won’t be.
4. Success won’t fall in your lap — you have to pursue it.

But beyond being personally or professionally beneficial, taking risks may be a necessary step in actively pursuing success. When asked how she became the first female CEO of a television network in a Huffington Post interview, Kay Koplovitz responded:

You really have to put one foot in front of the other and start on your journey. You have to be comfortable that you don’t know exactly how you are going to get to the results that you want to see. There is going to be experimentation along the way. And you have to be comfortable that you can think your way through and actually execute your way through to the desired outcome. I expected to be successful. I wanted to be successful.
5. You don’t achieve your dreams by playing it safe.

Risk-taking won’t only potentially benefit the career-path you’re already on — it may actually open you up to a world of possibilities you have yet to consider. President and CEO of EngenderHealth Pamela Barnes urged female professionals to leave their comfort zone in order to achieve their potential in an interview with The Grindstone:

For all professionals, and especially young women, the world outside our comfort zone can be huge and scary. Until we are willing to put ourselves out there and take a risk, we will never be able to achieve professional success and realize our potential. It’s time to leave our comfort zone; time to go after what we’re passionate about; and time to achieve our dreams.
6. Embracing risk-taking helps you overcome a fear of failure.

Arianna Huffington has long identified the fear of failure as a major roadblock to success. She told Business Insider last year:

We women are a little more risk-averse because whenever you launch something there’s a big chance it’s not going to work. And we have a bigger problem with failure ... [Women deal with] what I call the obnoxious roommate living in our head that constantly puts us down, doesn’t want us to fail because we become identified with our successes and failures.
But failure, Huffington insists, isn’t the end of one’s journey to success, but usually the beginning. She told The Guardian earlier this month that her mother always taught her that, “Failure is not the opposite of success but a stepping stone to success. “

7. Taking a risk doesn’t mean doing so haphazardly.

While risk taking can clearly be personally and professionally beneficial, it doesn’t occur in a vacuum, either. People don’t benefit from risks without preparing to take them and educating themselves on the possible fall-out. JetStream Federal Credit Union CEO Jeanne Kucey is well-aware of this fact.

“While I’m definitely a risk taker, at the same time, I do my homework and understand the importance of implementation and follow through,” she told the Credit Union Times in 2012. “You can’t just throw a bunch of ideas without seeing the whole process of a project and what the end should be or look like.”

Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
the greater reward, the greater risky. But that is norma. when you join this market and wanna get profit, you must accept that. My advice for you is that trading is not a gambling. Using your skills and experience to trade and invest. do not put your all money into one coin
Activity: 378
if you are in doubt and do not try to do it , failure is normal, you can correct mistakes so you can understand more about what decisions you should make when the situation is changing,
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
I think it is like this.
BIG CAPITAL=BIG RISKS=BIG PROFITS/BIG LOSSES  or SMALL CAPITAL=LESS RISKS=SMALL PROFITS/SMALL LOSSES
It is quite  an easy logic but the process of gaining is difficult. But in order to earn big is to risk a big capital and with that you can win or lose big time in a short period of time. If your goal is just to earn then find a job that pays bitcoin and work hard for it for a long time. I think you an actually save good amount if you will be patient that way.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
It's true, more risks are more big profit. The more you take the risks are more you can achieve your goal and you are right we will only live once. I'll do this last year because I'm a risk taker but I failed maybe last year is not my lucky year. Lesson learned, I will do it again with more patience to overcome fear and hope to win.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
No pain no gain. No risk no gain. There are safer trades with smaller profit, I usually go for them.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
There is always a risk in trading, if you have certain knowledge then this can significantly reduce your risks and increase the profitability of your trade
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
It is very risky not to take risk especially if you are from the third world countries. In trading you need risk to make it big and if you cannot take risk the seeds of success in trading is not in you. To make good profits in trading you must take risk though the revise is also the case.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
I agreed with what you said OP because for every great opportunity comes with great risk and it better to join the track than get run over. However, Erik Finan also risk his tuition money by investing it into bitcoin at the early stage and now he's a millionaire.
Activity: 272
Merit: 0
all investments are a risk, if you can control your risk will be easier to make profits, because you invest in dibitcoin you are very lucky, because you will more easily generate many benefits every day.
Activity: 462
I agree. If you want to make a big profit, then you need to take risks. But only the risk must be justified. When you commit any transaction, you must be guided by risk management. Otherwise, you can stay with nothing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
Yes,risk is important if we want to make big profits from anything but that risk need to be calculated risk don't take any risks blindly,that is what the successful people do and doing to make money.Calculated risks mans how much you can afford to lose and what is the profits you will get from this investment for your capital are those some factors of calculated risks.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
No pain No gain bro, In trading the risk taking and patience are the main factors! You can never achieve your dreams if you are hurry for the good results.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
As a professional trader or investor look in both perspectives may be loss or may be profit now how to make profit it is your ability to earn profit.It is also experienced that more risk results more profit,If you invest low amount and you expect higher rate of return its just waste of time.Keep eye on the market when see opportunity and invest in stable coin will maximize the profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12

-Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
There is almost certainly that with a specific end goal to make a big profit when trading crypto-currencies you have to embrace risks. Be that as it may, there are distinctive sorts of risks you can have a well thoroughly considered procedure when you got everything made sense of which is the correct kind of risk yet when you enter the market by mystery it's not a risk it's babble.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Usually this things are connected - if it's risky - probably less people will try to do that investment, so if it will become successful - you'll be the bigger winner.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
That is the concept, invest a lot can gain much money, more fund more profit, how much you risk will result more lops or more win.

Thats the spirit, putting risk is one serious way to gain profit. Standing without nothing will result no income
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
In trading cryptocurrency, risk is usual so before you make move in buying or selling crypto , better make sure that you will not regret your decision when you make big profit or lose your funds.
i think as a trader we know all about risk at the future, so dont regret with what you do. if you want earning big profit you must consistenly with your analisys, so you dont influenced with fomo or fud
Activity: 168

-Ms.KG

What do you think guys?

that because they afraid to loss money. traders that have a patience has a great posibility to make a big profit. too much agression may result in losing everything.

if i to become a trader, i'll be putting everything in order. studying and monitoring the trend would be a great help to earn a big profit.
they maybe call me "playing safe" but this is my strategy! this i think make me profit. at the end of the its my money no one decide to what to do on it except me.
Activity: 11
Everything we do in life is a compromise between risk and gain. Usually, the higher the gain, the higher the risk. But not always vice versa.
Pages:
Jump to: