Author

Topic: Is their any safe methods to gamble? - page 169. (Read 196412 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
March 22, 2016, 11:38:09 AM
There is but you must know that gambling is very bad to do. Because you can lose a lot of money and that is very bad.
I hope later that there will be more people that know that they must stop gambling because it is wasted money.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
March 22, 2016, 11:20:04 AM
Only safest method is to gamble with others money where you don't loose nothing.This type of gambling is with promos or giveaways.If you play with your money and keep gambling sometime you will remain without it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
March 22, 2016, 11:17:29 AM
If we do gambling for fun and not to be dependent on this to take it as serious income way than we can make some profit by betting there but i think nothing is safe into gambling and there is no way to make money with safety there.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 22, 2016, 10:53:40 AM
in my opinion unfortunately i believe that there are no safe methods to gamble your money as gambling means taking risks, if you gamble your money you have to somehow beat the house edge if you want to play safe and as there are no ways to beat it you cant risk your money in every gamble.

good safe strategy to gamble is give me all your money and i ill give you back half. Im telling you thats your best bet.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
March 22, 2016, 10:28:26 AM
Some people say sports betting is more safer and I was thinking same but to be honest there is nothing or no method of gambling which is safe.Gambling is a way where your money goes when you place bet that is a matter of later if you win or not.I saw strongest teams loosing matches in sports even.I reached the conclusion that no method is safe when you come to gamble.

all depends on what services are actually offered. There isn't a way to get experience for random chance, you can only learn when to "pull out" per say, and to maintain a profit or cut your losses.

the safest road is just be prepared and how much you are willing to spend to gamble.

And if you feel that you will lose just stop.
Activity: 56
March 22, 2016, 10:24:32 AM
Some people say sports betting is more safer and I was thinking same but to be honest there is nothing or no method of gambling which is safe.Gambling is a way where your money goes when you place bet that is a matter of later if you win or not.I saw strongest teams loosing matches in sports even.I reached the conclusion that no method is safe when you come to gamble.

all depends on what services are actually offered. There isn't a way to get experience for random chance, you can only learn when to "pull out" per say, and to maintain a profit or cut your losses.
Activity: 700
March 22, 2016, 10:23:02 AM
Activity: 406
March 22, 2016, 09:40:37 AM
Is their any safe methods to gamble? Means without losing much of our money can gamble?

Any tips or suggestions?

i heard about guy that found a 100% safe way of gambling but can't find any info about him now, and i don't really think that there is 100% chance to win at gambling, you should try to bet small amounts of money so if you'll lose, you won't lose everything, hope that it will help you

Well where is that who's found a 100% chance in winning in gambling? I think his hiding now because he discover something all gamblers want hehe and your right there are no such thing as safe method the only thing about gambling is risk.

safe method to gamble is a thing, 100% winning chance in gambling is a completely different thing. seek for safe method doesn't mean freaking out when hearing about 100% winning chance. it's not exist and not worth care.
Activity: 980
March 22, 2016, 08:45:24 AM
Is their any safe methods to gamble? Means without losing much of our money can gamble?

Any tips or suggestions?

i heard about guy that found a 100% safe way of gambling but can't find any info about him now, and i don't really think that there is 100% chance to win at gambling, you should try to bet small amounts of money so if you'll lose, you won't lose everything, hope that it will help you

Well where is that who's found a 100% chance in winning in gambling? I think his hiding now because he discover something all gamblers want hehe and your right there are no such thing as safe method the only thing about gambling is risk.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 22, 2016, 07:25:47 AM

Any tips or suggestions?

March 22, 2016, 05:54:00 AM
The safest way is to just not to start gambling overall, it's a very bad hobby, if you really wanna play safe you should only gamble with a certain amount and if you lose that you'll stop gambling and the money is one you are ready to lose as invested money.

Yup! you are right I am doing the same thing I just brought certain amount for gambling then stop playing when I lose all that I have then try my luck the other day or some other time I am free to play.
Activity: 140
March 22, 2016, 04:41:20 AM
The safest way is to just not to start gambling overall, it's a very bad hobby, if you really wanna play safe you should only gamble with a certain amount and if you lose that you'll stop gambling and the money is one you are ready to lose as invested money.
Activity: 126
March 22, 2016, 04:38:19 AM
in my opinion unfortunately i believe that there are no safe methods to gamble your money as gambling means taking risks, if you gamble your money you have to somehow beat the house edge if you want to play safe and as there are no ways to beat it you cant risk your money in every gamble.
March 22, 2016, 03:05:10 AM
Question! are there any safe methods to gamble? short answer. NO. its gambling, there is always a chance of loss. long answer. No. see previous statement. lol

your long answer is actually shorter than your short answer, just saying.
even combine both doesn't make a long one, it's still short.

whatever your methods on gambling, of course, everything will experience a loss. but if you are using safe methods at least you can win and minimize lost a lot of gambling.

Experiencing a loss in gambling is just natural and there are no such thing as safe methods in gambling because gambling is risk and risk is gambling or either of the two but you can minimize your loses by betting less in it by carrying less money on your pocket.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
March 22, 2016, 02:49:44 AM
Question! are there any safe methods to gamble? short answer. NO. its gambling, there is always a chance of loss. long answer. No. see previous statement. lol

whatever your methods on gambling, of course, everything will experience a loss. but if you are using safe methods at least you can win and minimize lost a lot of gambling.
Activity: 28
March 22, 2016, 02:47:03 AM

Correct. Either way you get the same outcome. 
Activity: 406
March 22, 2016, 02:33:30 AM

March 22, 2016, 02:23:43 AM

Yup! there are no safe methods in gambling the chance on losing is always there and gambling is really risky if you want a slightly safe methods in earning bitcoin try faucet base gambling you can earn bitcoin and at the same time can play gambling too.
Activity: 28
March 22, 2016, 01:35:05 AM
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
March 22, 2016, 01:29:39 AM
You could try gambling with faucet's money but they pay really low amounts so unless you have a lot of luck I don't think you are going to make a lot of money.

If you will use the faucet, it is safe, but it would take you very long time to win big...So, it will be time consuming..and sometimes, it still get busted, but atleast your money is safe, but in exchange, you waste your time..
Jump to: