Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a risk in connecting the wallet to decentralized exchanges? - page 2. (Read 308 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2892
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
-snip-
If you doubt it, why don't you use the Create New Wallet option on Binance DEX? Then try to transfer some of the funds from your current wallet to the wallet in the Binance DEX.
And I think what is meant by the Keystore file + password listed in the unlock wallet option is the Keystore and password that was previously created in the Binance DEX when creating a new wallet.

Or use a hardware wallet such as Trezor or Ledger Device to make it safer when you connect it to the Binance DEX.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1890
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

Hello guys
I have my desktop wallet and keep my coins there and have my own wallet key and wallet seed and everything is safe.
Now I want to trade via a decentralized exchange like Binance DEX when I do the connection asks me to enter the wallet seed and then create a keystore file and keep it on my hard drive while protecting it with a password. Then I connect to DEX via keystore file.
My question now: Is this a big risk to my wallet? Is this method safe? Isn't there a safer way?
Pages:
Jump to: