Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a service that converts Credit Card payments to bicoins - page 2. (Read 1829 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I don't think there is any major service like that since credit card fraud is a major problem. This could also lead to lots of business losing money and the price facing a major fall as of the dumping since the coins would be bought at virtually nothing.

What a load of shit.

Until someone comes up with a practical and safe solution to this problem, Bitcoin will NEVER hit the mainstream. Never.

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Yes, you can do that with Payza.com.

Your customers can pay you instantly using their e-wallet, their credit card, or a variety of local payment solutions tailored to their country.

And then you can withdraw your funds in bitcoin:

https://helpdesk.payza.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/974/0/how-do-i-withdraw-funds-by-bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I don't think there is any major service like that since credit card fraud is a major problem. This could also lead to lots of business losing money and the price facing a major fall as of the dumping since the coins would be bought at virtually nothing.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I did some research but did not found such service. Why?
I know about a risk of cash back , but there are payment processing companies in other fields that solve it  by charging higher rates to compensate the risk.
There are many that convert bitcoins to funny money, why there is no companies that  do opposite?
I'm not talking about exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: