Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a token on Bsc that isn' t a scam? - page 4. (Read 500 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
November 10, 2021, 11:22:15 PM
My question is: is there some token on bsc that isn' t pumped for bull trap?

There's a lot of legit project there but the number of fake and pumd&dump token there has a greater quantity since anyone can create a smart contract for a new token. Just to make sure you are buying a legit project, Check the trading volume and the background of the team. Most of the fake project has an anonymous team and volume is very low that's why the volatility is very high.

I don't know what kind of token you are watching to conclude this question of your but you should avoid any meme tokens since 99.99% of that coin is usually a bull trap.
Activity: 744
Merit: 10
Syntrum.com
November 10, 2021, 11:20:00 PM
You can see the SQUID token on the BSC network, I bought the token but I can't sell it, you can browse the CMC and see the notification on the CMC list.
I also have a lot of fake coins in my wallet, even though I never bought them and it's a trap for you, when you try to sell them, they can't be sold because the slippage is too high.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
November 10, 2021, 11:04:21 PM
I see your point of view, there are so many scams on binance smart chain that you lost any hope to find something worthy. Actually, it is probably true that it is difficult to find something good on this chain. It is cheap so developers can easily launch their tokens there, what is more, it is popular and there are many users. I used to see many projects-clones of Puncakeswap that appeared every day and then they closed in one week.
Activity: 82
Merit: 38
Trusted Bitcoin escrow - escrowedbitcoin.com
November 10, 2021, 07:37:14 PM
Tough one Cheesy
I tried with some smaller amount MarsRise because they have liquidity locked for 4 years I think at some vault and now I am some hundreds of % up...
But I am afraid more and more scams will keep popping up on these platforms because it is very easy to make own coin there and there is immediate possibility of listing on coingecko, coinmarketcap etc which is good marketing tool.

I am searching better gems , the ones that do it different.
For example I bumped into cateco.in it looks it is very new newbie, but good thought about giving away whole supply through faucet...
Got some coins from faucet so let's see, I guess I got nothing to lose there.
Activity: 813
Merit: 65
November 10, 2021, 12:29:50 PM
My question is: is there some token on bsc that isn' t pumped for bull trap?
Pages:
Jump to: