Pages:
Author

Topic: is there a way to make bitcoins without mining - page 2. (Read 3809 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Hey,

If you want to mine Bitcoin without going through hardware setups and managing your miners all the time then check out my signature.
Cloud mining is a very reliable and easy solution for those who want to mine Bitcoin and don't want to spend time supervising their miners.
I myself am very busy and have found it very helpful.

cex.io is very reliable? You must be kidding me lol.

Anyway, the price there is highly overpriced, and you can compare the mining revenue with the hashrate price easily here. http://cex.io/calc
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Software Developer
Hey,

If you want to mine Bitcoin without going through hardware setups and managing your miners all the time then check out my signature.
Cloud mining is a very reliable and easy solution for those who want to mine Bitcoin and don't want to spend time supervising their miners.
I myself am very busy and have found it very helpful.

Donations are welcome:

[DOGE] DMu8KGSFi6cNMgHk18W78TwEFxiCptefGe
[TIPS] EezoeUSW6s6YrReUNukF9gAMxHSMP3Nwru
[MOON] 2JXznNa4qDk7Ewo9QTpCr96R9hCcH7FKoy

Best of luck
or if girl is your girlfriend/wife in which then she gets all LOL.

so true lol  Grin
Activity: 526
Merit: 500
Its all about the Gold
1. Print your bitcoin address as a QR code on a set of business cards (can get 250 cards for $10-$15 on iprint.com) along with the "Please send me 0.001BTC to this address" next to your QR code.
2. Get a pretty girl to hand out these cards to guys at a popular night club (either pay her or offer to split the proceeds with her).

creative idea but not one that is likely to work short term for sure.

first if you take bitcoins at lets say 700$ market price , that would make each 0.001 worth 0.70 .
to make back your initial investment of 10-15 you would have to get back in return 200 of the 250 cards sending you the 0.001.

in reality the rate of return of things like that(cards,matchbooks etc.) is under 10%.

now sure some might send you even more then the 0.001 but some may also send less too.

then you got to split with girl unless girl is you, or if girl is your girlfriend/wife in which then she gets all LOL.

overall i like the idea, but unless you get cards for free then its not really a great way to make bitcoins.
Activity: 84
1. Print your bitcoin address as a QR code on a set of business cards (can get 250 cards for $10-$15 on iprint.com) along with the "Please send me 0.001BTC to this address" next to your QR code.
2. Get a pretty girl to hand out these cards to guys at a popular night club (either pay her or offer to split the proceeds with her).
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
You can check out here http://bitcoinaffiliateprogram.blogspot.com/ there are many useful sites are in the list
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
You can try those faucets on the signatures
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Hmm, participate in a signature deal or beg for it on gambling site Undecided dont do the second one!
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
Nothing I recommend but some people do this:
Hack other peoples wallets and steal coins
Infect computers at school and work with mining trojans stealing a few percent of the GPU
haha gollum we already have too many scammers don't you feel so but   have to agree it is considered one of the easiest way to get good money online but never recommended..!
title says it all im kinda new to this cryptocurrency thing and i cant really mine for anything with my setup here so im just wondering if there is a way to get bitcoins without mining other than buying them of course lol anyway any help/suggestions would be great
You can receive bitcoins by clicking on ads or completing captchas in some pages

True, you can get hundreds or thousands of satoshi a day lol  Cheesy
Activity: 4
title says it all im kinda new to this cryptocurrency thing and i cant really mine for anything with my setup here so im just wondering if there is a way to get bitcoins without mining other than buying them of course lol anyway any help/suggestions would be great
You can receive bitcoins by clicking on ads or completing captchas in some pages
Activity: 112
buy directly in exchanges, mine other altcoins and trade them to BTC.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
In Hashrate We Trust!
Nothing I recommend but some people do this:
Hack other peoples wallets and steal coins
Infect computers at school and work with mining trojans stealing a few percent of the GPU
Activity: 70
yeah i think the signature thing sounds like the best way to go for me right now as you can see i picked bit777 i'm going to roll with their sig for a while and see what happens  Grin.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
It seems OP has eventually chosen to "make" bitcoin with signature ad program. Smiley

Signature mining
It seems OP has eventually chosen to "make" bitcoin with signature ad program. Smiley
Activity: 56
The old buy low sell high thing still works obviously. You just need to be able to read charts and spot repeating patterns.
Activity: 4
http://howtobuybitcoins.info/ useful if you decide to buy your btc Smiley
Activity: 84
Participate in those paid signature

i suggest you do this. i think this is the best way to earn some nice free btc. then you can trade the for other alt coins and maybe profit in some period of time.
i started at zero and now i am at 0.05 btc. not much but i invest nothing and i had such fun.
Pages:
Jump to: