Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a way to send all ETH tokens at once? - page 6. (Read 756 times)

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1
It is not possible to send all tokens in one transaction, and wherever the market is the same, it must be one by one. And are all of your tokens available in one market? Even though the token address must be different.
Activity: 2338
It is not possible to send all tokens in one transaction, and wherever the market is the same, it must be one by one. And are all of your tokens available in one market? Even though the token address must be different.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
No I don't think this can be possibile....you have to send each token to an exchange and then convert it to coin you want
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
I have an ETH wallet and there are many tokens in there. At least 20 erc20 tokens.
Simple question.
Is there a way to send all ERC20 tokens in one transaction to another ETH adress?

Good question and the answer is no.

Your question led me another question to ask for the visitors. Instead of opening a new topic for that I will ask it here.

How do we send ETH to multiple users? I am not talking about one after another. In Electrum we have send to many options like this does Ether have the same function?

Cheers :-)
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
In this situation, you are thinking about how to save the transaction fee. But that's your interest. Why do you think the miners should give you their income? The token market is distributed and everyone wants to have their share of income. Each token must be transferred in a separate transaction. You should be grateful to ETH for not having to have 20 wallets.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
There is a way. But you probably won't like him. You need to write a contract that will make the operation you are interested in.
If you are interested in how to do this, you can see, for example, here: https://medium.com/coinmonks/build-a-smart-contract-that-transfers-erc20-token-from-your-wallet-to-other-addresses-or-erc20-ee8dc35f40f6
But in your case, it is better to do several transactions manually. Not so many tokens you have.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I don;t think so either. If the purpose of sending all tokens to another wallet is to save the tx fees, then the only way I guess is to set it to the lowest gas price.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 268
Graphic & Motion Designer
Nope, I don't think there are any possible way to instantly send all of your token to another wallet at once, you need to send it one by one.
By the way, I wonder why do you want to move all of your tokens to another wallet?
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
To my best knowledge You can't do that. You can only send them one after the other. And sending them one after the other will require you paying transaction fees in eth for each of the transactions.
Activity: 278
simply getting the job done
I have an ETH wallet and there are many tokens in there. At least 20 erc20 tokens.
Simple question.
Is there a way to send all ERC20 tokens in one transaction to another ETH adress?

I guess not. Each token has its own smart contract for transactions, remember when you make a transaction the first thing the token gets into the smart contract and then to the wallet that you specified.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
I don't think there is a way to send several different tokens at once in one transaction at a time, like or not you have to send it one by one
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
Simple question.

Have you gotten access to someone else's wallet?) Grin Grin Grin  For some reason this Voros seems to me very strange. All coins are different and I do not think that there is a wallet that will allow you to perform such an operation. And throwing one coin one purse note)  Grin Grin
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
I don't think that's possible i guess, if you're looking to save from fees you should set your gwei low to save from fees, assuming you can wait, you should probably check this website if your looking for your ideal block time ethgasstation.info
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
Simple question.
Pages:
Jump to: