Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there any ad network having pay rates like google adsense? - page 2. (Read 1568 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
I do not have any account with google adsense but I have researched about google adsense and have some knowledge about its earnings and for bitcoin earnings from my website I am using a-ads.com and the earnings from that is the same as google adsense. a-ads do not mis any impression coming to your website and count every click to the banner and pay the same as promised. I have experience with a-ads.com from more than 6 months.
I also have experience with a-ads for my blogs and I know the working of a-ads is like adsense but the earnings of a-ads is not like adsense because I have noticed that the earnings from a-ads per click is half and sometimes 1/3 of the earnings of adsense.
If you imagine you will earn the same as google adsense. It is not half than adsense but the same as google adsense because with a-ads you will also earn some money with the impressions you get to your website. f you join both of them and paste one banner from each of them on your page then you will find that the earnings of a-ads are higher than google adsense.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
You can see on every platform bitcoin is going faster and replacing any service which is available with fiat so there will also be some ad networks which will pay in bitcoin and will be an efficient competitor of google adsense but I not found it. Do you know about any ad network like that paying in bitcoins?

you can finish your search. AdSense are by far the best and the highest paying. Everything else is okay, but much less money you can earn.
I am trying at the same time in one website: Adsense, Mellowads, Bitmedia and more couple networks and everything except AdSense is very slow and very small amount.
changing places of advertisements banners but nothing has brought improvement

-- snip --
I noticed that the payment of a-ads.com is half than google adsense but using a-ads is much better than using google adsense because if you will use a-ads.com then you will not do any tension in your career because they do not have any strict rules while in google adsense you will feel more tense when you get some hard earned money and before withdrawal they lock your account.

Yes, rules are very strict but fair.
10 ads on one page say the website of piece junk. who likes to come to a page crowded with advertisements, also a lot of banner ads decreases click ratio. This is the most common mistake that people make with AdSense
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I do not have any account with google adsense but I have researched about google adsense and have some knowledge about its earnings and for bitcoin earnings from my website I am using a-ads.com and the earnings from that is the same as google adsense. a-ads do not mis any impression coming to your website and count every click to the banner and pay the same as promised. I have experience with a-ads.com from more than 6 months.
I also have experience with a-ads for my blogs and I know the working of a-ads is like adsense but the earnings of a-ads is not like adsense because I have noticed that the earnings from a-ads per click is half and sometimes 1/3 of the earnings of adsense.
i think currently google  adsense  is the single ads network which pay more than any other. either it is a-aid, cointraffic.io or any other, but it is also a a fact that the google adsense have very stric rules, not easy to follow.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
I noticed that the payment of a-ads.com is half than google adsense but using a-ads is much better than using google adsense because if you will use a-ads.com then you will not do any tension in your career because they do not have any strict rules while in google adsense you will feel more tense when you get some hard earned money and before withdrawal they lock your account.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
the best advertesing network payment use bitcoin bitmedia.io
but nothing advertising network if pay rate same google adsense
google adsense still the best advertising network

That is true. Until now no one will pay like Google Adsense. They are the best for pay per click advertisements, but they got very strict terms and conditions. If anyone broke it surely their account will be suspended permanently. In one of travel blog last year I got around 17.8$ for just one click, and I couldn't find out which was the keyword they used to find my blog and what they purchased from the site.

That was a pretty valuable click, the best I got was a $16 in an Apple related website.

Rules aren't that strict, I'am an AdSense publisher since 2006 and only got a couple warnings, I got more careful with my sites, it doesn't compensate trying to bend the rules just for a few more bucks.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

That is true. Until now no one will pay like Google Adsense. They are the best for pay per click advertisements, but they got very strict terms and conditions. If anyone broke it surely their account will be suspended permanently. In one of travel blog last year I got around 17.8$ for just one click, and I couldn't find out which was the keyword they used to find my blog and what they purchased from the site.
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
You can see on every platform bitcoin is going faster and replacing any service which is available with fiat so there will also be some ad networks which will pay in bitcoin and will be an efficient competitor of google adsense but I not found it. Do you know about any ad network like that paying in bitcoins?

I don't know where you get the impression that bitcoin can replace ad networks, specially one like AdSense, these are completely different things.

Google AdSense is probably the biggest ad network and it serves ads from a shit load of other networks, it is very difficult for new ad networks to compete with this, specially new ones.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

http://cointraffic.io/   Maybe this site is what you want to find, it is bitcoin advertisement network.
Try mellow ads they pay via bitcoin only but your website should have 200.000 rank in Alexa
Please avoid only suggesting the names and links. I have asked about the review and your experience in that sites. If anyone have experience with google adsense and in any bitcoin ad network which also pay like google adsense then provide me the details about that site.
Activity: 696
Merit: 500
Try mellow ads they pay via bitcoin only but your website should have 200.000 rank in Alexa
Activity: 291
Merit: 250

http://cointraffic.io/   Maybe this site is what you want to find, it is bitcoin advertisement network.
Pages:
Jump to: