Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there any altcoin promising? - page 2. (Read 934 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 15, 2013, 11:53:26 PM
I saw the colored coins lately i think  that is very cool  idea. This coins gives more  options than the BTC you can trade shares,bonds and comodities with this atl coins, i think it would be a good support to the BTC.

Activity: 3
December 15, 2013, 11:47:12 PM
I've been following Digital Coin (DGC) for a few weeks.  The community is very professional, and believes DGC will take off.

Their estimation is ~ $2 by New Years.  From what I've been following of it, it seems to be a pretty stable (as-in, not going lower... it has its pretty big up days!), and a community that believes in it.  Listening in #digitalcoin on irc.freenode.net will get you drinking the koolaid too.

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
December 15, 2013, 10:51:21 PM
WDC imo ;P
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
December 15, 2013, 10:50:07 PM
After the rocketed high price of btc, so many new altcoins have been constructed.

But I am wondering, are they really thinking about changing the fundamental currency system or just want to make a fast money and then leave it away?

Some coins look like promising, ANC & XPM etc. but I can't see any innovative features ...

Most altcoins are pump and dump.
There are few altcoins making interesting features, but these are more like testing ground for Bitcoin only because these altcoins dont have any other real useability than trading to Bitcoin and no way to make any real infrastructure at all
Activity: 20
December 15, 2013, 10:40:33 PM
FTC might be relevent somehow. Dogecoin is showing some really big growth even though it's a joke lol.
Activity: 13
December 15, 2013, 10:39:24 PM
After the rocketed high price of btc, so many new altcoins have been constructed.

But I am wondering, are they really thinking about changing the fundamental currency system or just want to make a fast money and then leave it away?

Some coins look like promising, ANC & XPM etc. but I can't see any innovative features ...

Pages:
Jump to: