Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there any altcoin that will beat Bitcoin in 5 years - page 2. (Read 167 times)

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
In 5 years time, I don't think of any altcoin that can beat Bitcoins but in more coming years, Xtrabytes has the potential to be the number one coin. It is decentralized and much more faster and cheaper in terms of transactions. Aside from that, it is more secure compare to other coins and its blocks are unlimited so no need to fork it.
yes, I agree with you. that in 5 years no one can pursue bitcoin. but what analysis you have done so you see Xtrabytes will be number one? and will many people use it?
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
altcoin that will beat Bitcoin in 5 years like ETH, BCH, BTG, XRP, XLM
that coin will be strong in the years ahead, like ripple have growing up until 4000%
since they launch
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
In 5 years time, I don't think of any altcoin that can beat Bitcoins but in more coming years, Xtrabytes has the potential to be the number one coin. It is decentralized and much more faster and cheaper in terms of transactions. Aside from that, it is more secure compare to other coins and its blocks are unlimited so no need to fork it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
Looking at the recent trend of altcoins, especially the mainstream ones - NEO, ETH, DASH, LTC, they all have the looks & gains they will beat bitcoin one day.

What do you think? Will anyone of them beat bitcoin in marketcap and $value?

If you really foresee that one of them to beat BTC one day then I will add one of my own. Burst. I think the future of mining will be the more energy efficient Proof of Capacity.

If you try to post nonesense, then I will come up with nonesense of my own. I am not saying Burst is not a good project. It is, but I dont think it will beat BTC.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
There are so many altcoins in the market right now but we can never know which one can overcome bitcoin or if there will ever be any altcoin that can overcome or beat it. Over the last few months, bitcoin value had drastically dropped but with it are also the values of some altcoins. If we take a look at some of the altcoins, there are certain altcoins that managed to recover and some have even grown. However, with the span of 5 years, there are so many things that can happen but for me, i find it quite impossible for a certain altcoin to beat bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Litecoin, the currency known as the 'Silver' of the virtual currency market, hit a record high of nearly 5800 percent this year, beating beat bitcoin rivals.
The price of the virtual currency litecoin hit $ 255.42 on Tuesday, according to Coinmarketcap.com. On January 1, 1977, litecoin traded at $ 4.36. Thus, this currency has increased to 5.758%
Litecoin is one of the virtual currencies that can compete with bitcoin in terms of trading efficiency, so this currency has become a choice for most investors to diversify their portfolio.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
Litecoin was created by former Google employee Charlie Lee. In terms of market capitalization, Litecoin is the fourth largest currency in the world after Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash. Since October 2011, the market capitalization of the virtual currency Litecoin has been at a low level. about $ 14.4 billion. Operating on blockchain, but Litecoin has its own characteristics. It uses scrypting instead of SHA256 like Bitcoin. Therefore litecoin is the currency that can beat bitcoin
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Looking at the recent trend of altcoins, especially the mainstream ones - NEO, ETH, DASH, LTC, they all have the looks & gains they will beat bitcoin one day.

Litecoin can defeat Bitcoin. Like many other currencies, Litecoin has benefited from the strong momentum of Bitcoin, attracting international attention. At $ 255.42 on Dec. 12, according to Coinmarketcap.com, Litecoin's virtual currency has risen to 5.758% this year (from $ 4.36 on Jan. 1, 1977). This helped Litecoin defeat Bitcoin
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
For 5 years later, at now I dont think any altcoin can beat Bitcoin but for the future, I think Ethereum can beat Bitcoin
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
which you mentioned is a good altcoin that has good growth in the future, I see ETH, LTC, NEO still do not have the strength to survive when bitcoin prices fall, but different from DASH, able to balance the situation.
but I think altcoin above will not be able to use bitcoin. until bitcoin supplies run out.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: