Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there any alternative exchanger of FTX ? - page 2. (Read 162 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
Some provisions can bring withdrawal fees to zero on major exchanges in general:
- You must complete a certain level of verification/achievement (eg platinum member).
- Free withdrawal fees, but actually trading fees (or something else) are more expensive than other exchanges.
- You made a withdrawal internally (off chain).
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Use dex like pancakeswap if you trying to get a good trading deal but still its not 100$ free, you cant find an exchange that provides free trade and free withdrawal, its impossible, cheap fee is the least you can get.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
There's no another exchange site was working like FTX. FTX is having a vision from traders to the traders and so many fees collected from the traders being re-distributed again through giving big discount fees. I remember when this is really helpful to face the big withdrawal fees on ethereum blockchain and so you may not find another FTX and FTX is the only one that available in the market.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315
CoinPoker.com
Usually I knew that ftx exchanger does not require kyc verification of any national id card.  Just verify with the number.  But today I see the exception is going to ID verification.  I really want to know if there is a good alternative to this exchanger.  In which withdrawal fee will be zero and doesn't need any KYc?
Withdrawal fee is zero? Im not sure if there is a major exchange or good place to exchange without any fees. Possibly on new markets, that is start up offering free fees doe the first few months but later will open fee structure payment. Even on dex there is a fee in a form of transaction/gas fee so I highly doubt there is a platform for that, or if ever there is, be skeptical of it.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
Have you known about OKX before, it does not require KYC but it has withdrawal limit for no KYC. On any exchange that supports p2p, you will need to verify if that is what you mean by zero fee. Know that these exchanges are centralized exchanges that can demand for KYC at any time if they want to know your identity.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
Usually I knew that ftx exchanger does not require kyc verification of any national id card.  Just verify with the number.  But today I see the exception is going to ID verification.  I really want to know if there is a good alternative to this exchanger.  In which withdrawal fee will be zero and doesn't need any KYC

Pages:
Jump to: