Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there any bounty like this - page 2. (Read 288 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
September 08, 2019, 12:41:19 AM
SERO bounty: Zero Knowledge Proof based Privacy Protection Platform for DApps
I am looking for this kind of bounty or any good bounty and also looking for a list of telegram real bounty can anyone help.
Ooo also eth is going to 153

what did you mean by eth is going to 153 ? did you mean the price of ethereum will down and touch that level mate
maybe you should look at this image now, because today the price of eth is growing

about bounty i think its better to do your own research buddy, because choose a bounty campaign is not easy
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
September 08, 2019, 12:34:37 AM
Maybe just stick with bounties that has an ongoing IEO or projects that already exceeded their soft cap (but try to verify if they actually did). If you do choose those kind of bounties, the risk of not getting paid is less.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Live, Hope, Win
September 07, 2019, 11:57:22 PM
All the bounties are posting on Bounties (Altcoins) section. You can choose good bounties from that section. You have to check out about the project, team, future updates and more to participate.

Thats absolutely right, all hunters must do due diligence for themselves before investing in bounties their time and resources
Note that not all that glitters is gold, even bounties that look juicy turn out to be most sour
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
September 07, 2019, 11:30:10 PM
All the bounties are posting on Bounties (Altcoins) section. You can choose good bounties from that section. You have to check out about the project, team, future updates and more to participate.
Activity: 286
Merit: 0
September 07, 2019, 11:20:47 PM
SERO bounty: Zero Knowledge Proof based Privacy Protection Platform for DApps
I am looking for this kind of bounty or any good bounty and also looking for a list of telegram real bounty can anyone help.
Ooo also eth is going to 153
Pages:
Jump to: