Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there any change this year? - page 7. (Read 764 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
January 02, 2020, 10:06:21 AM
What are you going to do with 2020, give up or continue to survive.
is it related to crypto currency?
If you are asking about crypto you can continue even you are at lost right now . You can still earn even we are in the bear market so dont just stop and believe before giving up.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
January 02, 2020, 09:53:00 AM
It's still very early to start thinking about giving up, this is the year many have been waiting for and bitcoin halving is few months away so giving up now won't make any sense
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
January 02, 2020, 09:51:51 AM
I guess you mean "is there a change last year"
Well, I think people who are here only to make money will give up easily. This is why is necessary to part of something you are passionate about so you don't lose hope quickly. Those who give up on decentralization and cryptocurrency don't really know what they are giving up on. Can you give up on rain if it fails to fall for 6 month? Ofcourse not. I will wait for rain, move to other locations or build/use an irrigation system until the rain falls. Will not depend too much on government for water
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
January 02, 2020, 09:51:04 AM
Yes, there will be, A higher percentage of change in the prices that will occur this year after the Bitcoin Halving is done. The more you are close to it, the more you see some changes. of course, you will not see anything today because we are only two days after the end of 2019. we are now on 2020 the year of changes for every cryptocurrency out there. as the BTC will determine if the Altcoins will flourish this year or not. This is the year we are waiting for, once in a 4 years that this event occurs. the event where the price will surely go up and move the market to its growth.
Activity: 896
Merit: 305
www.thegeomadao.com
January 02, 2020, 09:43:26 AM
maybe I could be called a newcomer to crypto because it was only about 3-4 years ago, but I never thought of giving up even though the current situation is not so good. in 2020 I am optimistic that the market will show a positive direction
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 02, 2020, 09:34:54 AM

It's hard to predict the exact trend for this year, because we've been with the past two year and the attempt of market recovery failed. All projects related to crypto has not been that good, but most traders and investors still prefers to stay.
I was seemed to be wondering why? That's why I choose the option to wait for whatever possible changes this year.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
January 02, 2020, 09:19:20 AM
I do not know giving up I will continue to survive in 2020 and the crypto market will be quite good this year, lots of good news about 2020 let alone halving will soon be sure to be a lot of investors continue to hold their bitcoin until prices rise high, some say ATH will soon be reached in years and it is still in prediction, I have no problem about that but I will continue to look at the market and will not give up if a severe dump occurs.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
January 02, 2020, 09:18:52 AM
Continue to survive because there is no reason to give up in the crypto market. you are wanna making more and more profit and what you must do that to make sure if you are always doing it in the right now.
that doesn't make sense to give up caused by the volatility in the market.
Maybe there is no a lot of changes right now but it may happen in the middle of this year as so many interesting even will come for sure. let's join in the market and do our best.
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
January 02, 2020, 09:12:34 AM
Pages:
Jump to: