Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there any crypto exchange platforms without fees? - page 2. (Read 406 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Fees are irrelevant for the most part when you're picking an exchange to use unless the fees are unusually high- and if you're trading, fees should not be a substantial issue anyways. They don't amount to much in the long run if you're actively using an exchange to trade for a profit; most exchanges that you will find with extremely low fees have tiny or no volume.

Fees is the irrelevant when you want to sell the coin one or two but you have to expect the fees also a matter while you are going to trade the coins as a main job or doing day trade mate. I see the people looking into the very cheap fee having exchanges only when they want to invest on it. Example, you can see the bitrex, binance and bitfinix. Then coin has been listed on one exchange with the multiple coins means that ICO projects are very much useful one bro.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
I don't think that there is exchange out there without fees because it will go to a blockchain and it needs fee to become successful because without fees it would be hard to transact or may be illegal.
Activity: 294
I believe that there is no like that. Because obvious, they earn their money out from fees and those all stuff like that
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
The Localcoinswap exchange, which is opening in August, and although not free they have a simplified fee system (the following nicked from their whitepaper)

LocalCoinSwap only charges commission to the market maker of the transaction (the trader
advertising their services on the platform). The price advertised is the price paid, without
withdrawal or deposit fees, and no other hidden charges.
For sellers who regularly engage in high volume trades, a special pro-trader status will be awarded,
conferring lower trading fees and an official ‘trusted’ banner on their profile.
Fees for trading will be set based on comparable exchanges, with the aim to match or beat the
fees offered by any competitors (currently this is 1%).

Take a look for yourselves https://www.localcoinswap.com/?utm_source=bsx60
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
We are making research about free crypto trading platforms.

Can anyone suggest some good exchanges without trading and withdrawal fees?

BTW if there are free crypto exchanges why they are not very popular?

This is not a free service if you want to exchange your investment you must pay for minimum amount but you should analyse low fees exchanges you will get some trading site. But if you searching free exchanges you don't get anything. BTW is not a popular exchanges so I don't know about that and this is really useful to everyone.
Activity: 90
I don't heard any exchanger that has no collection fee i don't think if this is the problem it's better to look for some legit exchangers that didn't freeze your account when you gained big profit in their platform and if there's exchangers that has no transaction fee how do they earned profit cause transaction fees is one of the reason why they build their website.
Activity: 217

In my 1 year here in crypto i never encountered a free exchange without any fees to trade or to withdraw. Thinking that how will they going to earn without fees.
You're right if is there any free exchanges existing why it was not popular. People wants free its our nature but to be skeptical i think there is no exchange will do it.
copper member
Activity: 42
The short answer is: no. If an exchange claims to operate without fees, it is most likely because they have found another way to profit of you. In the worst case there can be problems trying to withdraw your funds.
Activity: 4
Based on my little experience ( 3 years so far ) in cryptocoins market,
Nothing is free ..., especially when it comes to withdrawing your money...., the other fee related to exchanging between coins within a specific exchange platform is almost negligible ( as low as 0.1% ).
so in my opinion, its mainly the withdrawal fees that may cause a headache when choosing between exchangers.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5

I don't really think there's one. Fees are needed for these sites to prosper and to do transactions, how do you think and expect a site can survive without fees or ads or any income generator? If some are saying there are some, then beware of phishing sites. Those exchange may require something unusual and if that happens, then be careful.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
New exchanges are offering free fees but of course limited coins are being traded on that like https://nebula.exchange/
Don't expect to see big exchanges without fees, because its a business and they cannot survive if there is no profit on their side.
Some great exchanges are high in fee, but you can still find good exchange with lower fees.
Activity: 196
No, there is not. When you create your service, fees are your main income. I agree with them. You should choose the exchanges which has low fee
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129
Bitcoin FTW!
Fees are irrelevant for the most part when you're picking an exchange to use unless the fees are unusually high- and if you're trading, fees should not be a substantial issue anyways. They don't amount to much in the long run if you're actively using an exchange to trade for a profit; most exchanges that you will find with extremely low fees have tiny or no volume.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net

Nowadays there is no free everything has a fees specially in crypto that always used internet and electricity consumption. All exchanges has a transaction fees everytime you make a transaction but every exchange has a different amount of transaction fees.

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Sorry i think you're crazy and do not offend mate, you cant find crypto exchange without any charges specially in your trading job, simply to explain it because is all about business the dev's and the user's need to earn money.
Activity: 308
Well getting things for free is something one should be very careful of. Anyways I think the exchange with no fees will apply to trading, but I don't know whether we have a free trading+ withdrawal exchange. By the way Cobinhood claims to be a free trading exchange. Don't know how free their free services are though!
Almost all exchanges have transaction fees because they create the exchange to receive transaction fees from the investor. But you can choose the exchange with relatively low transaction costs such as Binance and Houbi, now also two Exchange is receiving a lot of attention of investors because of its quality.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
As far as I've know all trading sites transaction fee everytime you will exchanged your coin, from one coin to another coin that you will pay like eth(gas) and btc(mbtc). I don't think so if there is a free service in exchange site. If ever there is a free service exchange site surely it will be popular but for me it is only free in the beginning but for long years it will have a fee also.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642

I dont think there is one. Cobinhood open up with that kind of promo and didn't click much. I guess some do prefer the popularity of one exchange rather than freebies like that.
More people, the faster the trades that will happen. Besides they are just new with this kind of service.
Some may also prefer to stick with the older ones where trust is already made.
I think they are taking fees like 50k-100k satoshis by now. Which is not that much if you have made some money thru the use of their exchange.
Activity: 308
Well getting things for free is something one should be very careful of. Anyways I think the exchange with no fees will apply to trading, but I don't know whether we have a free trading+ withdrawal exchange. By the way Cobinhood claims to be a free trading exchange. Don't know how free their free services are though!
Activity: 252
Merit: 8

Hi Valera,try checking out this link https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/no-fees/ ,I havent tried to use any of the sites in that link,but if your just starting with your research i think this is a good list of source to start with.
Pages:
Jump to: