Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there any Dollar Millionaire in this forum? - page 2. (Read 3034 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Accepting stellars, paypal ( got a way to handle )
haploid and all loan givers should really be !!!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
A wealthy millionaire person

There would be many wealthy people who have at one point been involved with this forum, bitcoin is one of the best investments in recent times.  Seems like the very early adopters mostly move on from forums into bitcoin businesses.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
Maybe within some years we will be all millionaire  Grin. But yes, I consider that some people which has invested in some project with a great quantity of bitcoin, at the same time has a great quantity of dollar. Wait in the next future and in this forum there will be many millionaire  Grin Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
CoinBooster Rep
Do you mean fiat millionaire?
Cause title says dollar millionaire.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
If there any Dollar Millionaire in this forum, pls show some picture about him or her..........thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
I suspect any real millionaires will keep their gobs shut about it, but plenty of fake millionaires will shout their mouths off about all the money they have.

Yeah and if I ever had that much Bitcoin a lot of my wealth wouldn't be stored in dollars to begin with Tongue I'd be buying up Gold and Silver more than a central bank!
I have 1 million doges, does that count?

1M doges = 1 btc  = 360 usd.... i'm rich too.
 Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

With the currently value of bitcoins... nope  Grin
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
A million isn't much these days. In a lot of cities, if you own a decent house, you're a millionaire.

True, if your assets minus liabilities <1 000 000,you are a millionaire.  I know of someone here who is one, only because of the price. Having been an early adopter.

Yup, but millionaire seems to be not enough for today's life. You need at least 2 million...
CoinBooster Rep
A million isn't much these days. In a lot of cities, if you own a decent house, you're a millionaire.

True, if your assets minus liabilities <1 000 000,you are a millionaire.  I know of someone here who is one, only because of the price. Having been an early adopter.
Activity: 420
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053
Please do not PM me loan requests!
I guarantee you there are lots of millionaires here. Smiley

Who cares, I know a millionaire and he is a cheap skate prick.
A millionaire afraid of spending money will stay a millionaire forever.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
Thanks to inflation billionaire is the new millionaire. Enjoy your new upper middle class status millionaires.

Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Who cares, I know a millionaire and he is a cheap skate prick.
Activity: 5
There are probably a good deal of short term millions, but you never know how long these peoples wealth will last
Activity: 336
I think there are some rich people in this forum (ones who have BTC worthing millions), Goat used to buy cars for hundreds of thousands, Admin of the forum "theymos" once opened a topic for selling 1000 BTC of his personal stash So yeah I guess there are few but not sure.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Ya there are plenty of millionaires but i can assure you that they wouldn't be active on bitcointalk as they will be busy making money. I would say that they wouldn't have more than 50 posts  Grin Wink
Activity: 280
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
There are many I already encounterd few, but they will not tell you..an often they will b elike "I lost 2 millions, so I know how it feels".. som basicly, those are people searhing for new oportunities to doouble or tripple they fortune. And maybe restore what they ve lost in FIAT world.
Activity: 15
A wealthy millionaire person

Of course there are, they're lurking mostly in the non-altcoin sections though

I'm sorry I know this is a serious answer, but it's funny because it's true! Haha
@OP Did you have a question for one of them or? Haha
Pages:
Jump to: