Pages:
Author

Topic: is there any economic effect for the country or bitcoin users - page 11. (Read 2329 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Definitely there is a big effect of bitcoin to the users and the countrys economy as well. Because as long as there are lot of people who are engage in bitcoin they are given a chance to earn and sustain the daily needs. They can buy things what they need and what they wanted. Out from the commodities that they buy the revenue will go to the government and its a big help in building a nation in promoting projects to some certain areas of the country.
Activity: 532
Of course BTC affterct economies, and governments definitely lose from not accepting it.
There is nothing to deny in this that crypto currencies can surely contribute a major role in making the economic condition of any particular country far better than its present condition. The thing is there are investors who are investing in bitcoin and are thus contributing in making the economic condition better but still that contribution is not that much sufficient and the governments need to think over it for better economy.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
For me, I think there is a possibility that there is an effect in the economic status of the country and in the bitcoin user. If that country have a lot of bitcoin users, it means there is a small number of people who are unemployed because they have a source of income to sustain their financial needs and to support and help their family. Bitcoin can sustain the needs and wants of the bitcoin user, by this, bitcoin user can buy anything they need and want. In every item that they were buying there is a corresponding taxes that they need to pay it means they have a great help to contribute a positive effect to raise the economy of their country. If the country have a lot of bitcoin user there is a possibility that the country can grow continously and become stable. To make these things possible to happen, the country must also trust the bitcoin and support the bitcoin because there is a lot of country now that banned the bitcoin because they cant see the positive effect of bitcoin to their country.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
now there are some countries that began to issue a ban on the use of bitcoin, is there any influence on the country and of course its users in economic value?

if for developed countries and have legalized bitcoin like china, japan and america seems to make condition of their country coffin to be developed and very influential in its financial condition. but for countries that still prohibit the circulation of bitcoin, bitcoin will not have any effect in the country.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
Bitcoin will make a big difference in the revenue of the countries because there is no perfect way het available to tax the cryotocurrency users so the users are enjoying more profits that is the reason governments are trying to ban and regulate it.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
now there are some countries that began to issue a ban on the use of bitcoin, is there any influence on the country and of course its users in economic value?

Those countries will fall behind on a key piece of tech and will be scrambling to catch up in twenty years time.

It's a bit like Genetically Modified foods. The EU banned it out of sentiment. But the research coming out now shows it is perfectly safe (they now have 30 years of data) and the Americans are the world leaders in the tech. The Europeans are thinking of unbanning it, but it's too late for their biochemists to catch up.
Activity: 58
Of course BTC affterct economies, and governments definitely lose from not accepting it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
bitcoin will greatly affect the economy of a country because bitcoin is a decentralized virtual currency and there is no control of any country. so there will be no cheating to be made from some countries that will sacrifice a country for the benefit of certain countries. the mechanisms that exist in the bitcoinsangatlah open and transparent so I think if bitcoin will become the world's currency this will greatly affect the economic changes of each country for the better.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 671
It will depend if that country has a considerable amount of Bitcoin owners particularly to the ones earning it. But I don't think that is the main problem as I don't see a lot of countries where Bitcoin is being banned, all we have up to know is misinformation. Countries like China and India almost always have news about banning Bitcoin completely which isn't true. Some countries like India only ban Bitcoin as a mode of payment but other things such as mining and trading are not, with the ability to earn through cryptocurrency I don't think it will affect the economy of a country in a bad way.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
My view on this is yes, Bitcoin involves business and financial activities that will surely have an effect on the countries economy. Most of the governments are aware of the economic benefits that Bitcoin can give but they fear that it can also be used against them, we can't deny the fact that Bitcoin can also be used in illegal activities and will be untraceable. That is why some counrties are banning them while the others would just want to regulate them because they can't let its benefits just pass them by.

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Think of it, what kind of payment we are using in bitcoin isn't  money? We are not getting it for free unless we got it from the services we have rendered. So the effect is there is an imbalance when it comes to calculating cash as cash is one of the basis in measuring Economy.
No doubt we are using our capital to invest in bitcoin and without money you can’t be able to invest but mate we can use bitcoin without money we well. If you will join the signatures campaign you will be able to generate money without investing your saved capital as it will get you earn enough money that you will be able to invest in bitcoin. I am bitcoin user and I am making high profit in bitcoin, as I use signature campaign I am saving my bitcoin salary and now I am planning to invest in future so it is the story of many people today, in this way the effect of bitcoin on the economy is very good according to me it is all profit.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
I believe there is a slight economic impact if some government banned Bitcoin or regulate BItcoin heavily-sided to the government. I'm sure despite the nature of decentralized from cryptocurrencies scene. There is not enough power to make all the people to use cryptocurrencies. I'm sure many people still chose a centralized economic instead of decentralized economics.
That's really they want mostly to the government in some countries to have regulate crypto currencies in order to pay taxes but they have nothing to do because cyrpto's are decentralized currency, some are banning but their are good countries who embraced blockchain technology through crypto's. Then it is really effect to the economic if their countries declared banning or prohibited bitcoin the users are directly effected follows by economic effect.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
I believe there is a slight economic impact if some government banned Bitcoin or regulate BItcoin heavily-sided to the government. I'm sure despite the nature of decentralized from cryptocurrencies scene. There is not enough power to make all the people to use cryptocurrencies. I'm sure many people still chose a centralized economic instead of decentralized economics.
Activity: 52
It must have an economic impact because every country has different economic standards.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
You know Bitcoins provide a job for many .. literally!
And when you take away someone's job ..then it would offcourse prove to be detrimental for the whole country.
The economic value will go down, the development will distress and it will get worse for the upcoming years because every country is now adopting Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies and they are loosing out on the potential miners .. thus it's bad for a countries economic development.
Yes many jobless people become employees and earning money in bitcoins. one more thing is some regular employees also quit their job and started to work for bitcoin. if it continues then surely the country economic value will come down.
Activity: 504
Think of it, what kind of payment we are using in bitcoin isn't  money? We are not getting it for free unless we got it from the services we have rendered. So the effect is there is an imbalance when it comes to calculating cash as cash is one of the basis in measuring Economy.
Activity: 62
Merit: 4
For me, bitcoin users are the source for all of it because it was clear that the purpose of bitcoin and other altcoins was created to help us attained our financial freedom to help us move our money and raised it freely without having intervention from government and other related parties. But many users are fully capable of such as developing coins to tricked or scammed somebody, doing illegal business in bitcoin because the mere fact it is decentralized makes hard for authorities to traced or tracked them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Obviously there are effects on bitcoin users, as many people rely on this bitcoin, they average their economic needs from bitcoin results, especially now there is a problem that the government will ban all these virtual currency transactions because the government considers these transactions free and uncontrollable, fearful misused by the user.
Bitcoin has a great influence on the economic development of countries because it directly affects the way financial management of each country using bitcoin. I would like countries around the world to accept the use of bitcoin to take advantage of the great features of bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
The supposedly ban or regulation imposed by some countries on cryptocurrency absolutely affected bitcoin in itself. The said regulation specially on South Korea just make some people on a panic mode. The value of bitcoin depreciate. Absolutely it have some effect on the user of bitcoin and to bitcoin itself.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
You know Bitcoins provide a job for many .. literally!
And when you take away someone's job ..then it would offcourse prove to be detrimental for the whole country.
The economic value will go down, the development will distress and it will get worse for the upcoming years because every country is now adopting Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies and they are loosing out on the potential miners .. thus it's bad for a countries economic development.
Pages:
Jump to: