Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there any genuine cloud mining company - page 3. (Read 4436 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

still they are far away from being even remotely profitable, their fees is tremendous

genuine cloud i know are only bit-x and hashnest

about that.. I just saw hashnet and hashnets when on google.. are they the same company or what?

I wouldn't trust on that... It's hashneSt, carefull not to invest your BTC in the wrong company  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
bit-x or cex are valid, problem is, that even they are legit, you will never ROI. If you want to have some BTC, just buy them directly instead of this "cloud mining" ideas..
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.

still they are far away from being even remotely profitable, their fees is tremendous

about that.. I just saw hashnet and hashnets when on google.. are they the same company or what?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

I've been using bit-x for a while now, they're good because you have a 0% trade fee ATM + you can invest small amounts... Their ROI is a bit on the high side, but they seem really trustworthy to me, so i use them anyways  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
No dude unfortunately there is not trusted genuine cloud mining company ... All of them are ponzis or scam site ... And never ever invest in pbminig .
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
what's about eobot ?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
try cex.io ...... I know it's the only genuine cloud mining company ...... others all are basically ponzi schemes  Huh

Cex.io stopped mining a few months ago, since prices are down. Did they start again, recently?

no they didn't.

to OP
no I don't think there's any genuine cloud mining company. but we'll never know that for sure until we get scammed.

Activity: 279
Merit: 132
Beefcake!!!
I disagree with you guys saying there are no legit cloud mining companies.  There are a few of them for sure, but here is a good place to check.  Puppet does a really good job of breaking it down, and he appears to be pretty accurate at predicting which services will end up as ponzis.

That being said there are always risks with cloud mining.  Network difficulty is a big one, but also massive hardware, or electrical grid failures, bad luck, or any number of things can go wrong.
Activity: 252
Look My eyes
Is there any genuine cloud mining company that allows atleast a genuine cloud mining with atleast medium profitable compare to investment. As my computer is low configuration to mining, and i can't buy the gpu devices for mining i am looking for cloud mining. So, some body please help me by suggesting that a genuine cloud mining company.
Maybe now the safest cloud mining is genesis-mining. Until now, it's still a legit cloud mining company but it needs about a year until you get ROI ( depend on difficulty ). Although it's still a legit cloud mining, invest only what you can afford to lose. Cheesy

genesis mining seem like bitcoin cloudservice scheme

i m recomended u to invest at hashnet Smiley trusted and low profit,,,
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
try cex.io ...... I know it's the only genuine cloud mining company ...... others all are basically ponzi schemes  Huh

Cex.io stopped mining a few months ago, since prices are down. Did they start again, recently?

no they didn't.

to OP
no I don't think there's any genuine cloud mining company. but we'll never know that for sure until we get scammed.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
try cex.io ...... I know it's the only genuine cloud mining company ...... others all are basically ponzi schemes  Huh

Activity: 303
try cex.io ...... I know it's the only genuine cloud mining company ...... others all are basically ponzi schemes  Huh
Activity: 364
Is there any genuine cloud mining company that allows atleast a genuine cloud mining with atleast medium profitable compare to investment. As my computer is low configuration to mining, and i can't buy the gpu devices for mining i am looking for cloud mining. So, some body please help me by suggesting that a genuine cloud mining company.
Maybe now the safest cloud mining is genesis-mining. Until now, it's still a legit cloud mining company but it needs about a year until you get ROI ( depend on difficulty ). Although it's still a legit cloud mining, invest only what you can afford to lose. Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: