Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there any one who won significant amount of satoshi in gambling..?? - page 5. (Read 1034 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
You should try stake.com .   I found it a cool gambling website and i could win 400 k satoshi, without spending anything, only from faucet. Wink  Should definetely try it.

How many times did you win?

Sometimes support gives away 10k satoshi or 20 k satoshi on chat by tipping if you are active on chat. One time i got 20 k and made it 300 k. I did withdrawal 200 k, Lost the other 100 k because i was greedy.   The other time i played on primedice wich is pretty the site of the same owners and support, i was able to make from 100 satoshi to 200 k in 5 minutes but greedy again i lost it when i decided not to withdrawal and bet all win again. So maybe it was all luck but i could reach it. Tongue  And there is streams wich giveaway 10 k satoshis a lot, and contests. It is a god gambling btc online site.  \o
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
ASK ME FOR LOANS
You should try stake.com .   I found it a cool gambling website and i could win 400 k satoshi, without spending anything, only from faucet. Wink  Should definetely try it.

I agree that it is a cool site but don't know whether you can win money from the faucet. Huh
Activity: 15
Merit: 27

How many times did you win?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
There is no real working method in this game everyone like you they will try different method each time and if they are lucky then they will win or they will lose. Remember one thing that in this game every time you use the same strategy but you will get different results each time. If you want to earn money then gambling is a wrong choice because you need to find some other investment to earn money.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
Hello community,

I'm trying to describe my story in short. A few days ago, I had 60K sat in my freebitcoin account. I never tried Hi-Lo game before. But after seeing some strategies posted on youtube and some sites, I tried Martingale strategy and played Hi-Lo game.
Within 5 days I made 3500K satoshi.
But, became the victim of greediness, I lost everything in only 3 minutes. I made the mistake that I put the stake and payout very high(Bet amount- 100sat and Payout- 5x).

I'm sure some of you have some strategies or gameplan to win this game. I managed to gather 100K satoshi which is presently in my Freebitcoin account. I'll be very grateful and obliged if you share your strategy with me.

You can PM me or can post in this thread.

Warm regards,
akash15785.

P.S- Please don't PM or post here if your strategy comes with a price. I'm repeating again, I need a strategy which is cost-free. Sorry for my bad English.

You just got lucky my friend, there is no real strategy that can win against the house. Especially if you are playing on freebitcoin. Their house edge is 5%, which is so high compared to the industry standard of 1%. You lost the amount not because of greed, but more on the fact that it is the natural course of things in gambling. There is no consistent way of earning from it. Don't ever think it is possible to continuously win in gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053
Please do not PM me loan requests!
The only strategy that is "cost-free" is being the house for a few years. As long as you keep trying to be a player, you will continue incurring costs, and the more you search for it the more money you will lose trying different ways of doing the same thing: gambling.

I got lucky once too like you did. Many years ago I accidentally bet 5m satoshi on a slot machine. I thought that I was in play money mode and figured I'd empty my balance out so that I could refill it, but it turns out that was actually real bitcoins mode, and that was all that I had at the time!! By some turn of fortune, the reels came up with matching symbols, and the machine spit out 25m satoshi! It was only worth about $30 at the time, but that win made me feel like the only way I could go was up and I kept gambling and gambling for months. That was a mistake, and I hope that you realize it sooner than I did.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Hello community,

I'm trying to describe my story in short. A few days ago, I had 60K sat in my freebitcoin account. I never tried Hi-Lo game before. But after seeing some strategies posted on youtube and some sites, I tried Martingale strategy and played Hi-Lo game.
Within 5 days I made 3500K satoshi.
But, became the victim of greediness, I lost everything in only 3 minutes. I made the mistake that I put the stake and payout very high(Bet amount- 100sat and Payout- 5x).

I'm sure some of you have some strategies or gameplan to win this game. I managed to gather 100K satoshi which is presently in my Freebitcoin account. I'll be very grateful and obliged if you share your strategy with me.

You can PM me or can post in this thread.

Warm regards,
akash15785.

P.S- Please don't PM or post here if your strategy comes with a price. I'm repeating again, I need a strategy which is cost-free. Sorry for my bad English.
Pages:
Jump to: