Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there any particular time to invest in crypto coins? - page 3. (Read 992 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Often times, people ask questions as to which best time to invest in altcoins or crypto coins. And I keep wondering if there is always a speculated time to invest in those coins. Early this year, I invested on one cryptocurrency. I was blamed seriously for investing on that particular coin at that particular time. This coin dumped till it almost disappeared from my wallet. I blamed myself continuously and I keep asking myself this question; is there any particular time to invest in these crypto coins? Please feel free to contribute your own opinion.

It is best to invest at a time when your head is fresh and you can adequately evaluate itation and make the right decision. The main thing is not to hurry and make a decision to invest in a calm state without emotion and outside intervention.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
It is wrong to use a phrase like "special time". This is just trading and price never stops. There is only one rule: get from cheap, sell from high. Also considering that each coin has its own nature, it is impossible for all the nature to act the same.
For long term investors, I believe the best time for investment is when the price of the coin bottom, because no one knows what the ATH of a coin would be, but for a short term trader, I think the one rule you mentioned is the only way out. The reason why I said short term trader is because it is easier for a trader to use analysis tool to predict the price of bitcoin, and during prediction, he will know when the price of the coin is likely to dip for him to make an entry, and when the price will rise.

For my long time investment, I already bought enough coin when they all bottom and I am not willing to take any more risk, while I prefer now to do trading, using the market volatility to my own advantage.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
A basic question repeated earlier as well. The simple answer is there is no fixed time to start investing. Just buy and sell high, it is not necessary to always target the lowest because it is not possible. Just believe in your guts and invest, don't listen to the advice coming from every corner, because it will hamper your strategy. And if you don't have any strategy then I think you shouldn't trade.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
There is never a particular time to invest in crypto coins, you are always welcome anytime and any day, so far you already know the coin you want to invest in. But don't forget that it's all about risks.
I strongly agree if you say that investing is not a special time to invest in crypto coins. As long as you believe your crypto coins can generate profits, of course you can invest whenever you want. All choices are in the hands of each person to invest at any time.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
There is never a particular time to invest in crypto coins, you are always welcome anytime and any day, so far you already know the coin you want to invest in. But don't forget that it's all about risks.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Its up to you to think to take the risk of it because its usual manual to pick some coins and invest from it to earn money and to take the risk of it.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
for me there is no special time in investing in cryptocurrency. we ourselves can do research to be able to determine which investment is suitable at the moment because at any time it will certainly benefit us
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
No, I think there is no time to invest in cryptocurrency. I think the price of the cryptocurrency in the market is lowered. I think this is the time to invest in cryptocurrency. Because we all know that when the cost of cryptocurrency decreases, investing in the future can be very beneficial. But many say there is a time to invest. Actually, they all invest in the plan. I would say that you make your plan and you work accordingly.

Thank you
copper member
Activity: 995
The whole thing in the coin in which you invest it should be Potontsial. I think the market now allows you to invest it has stabilized. However, choosing a product to invest in remains a difficult one.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

Often times, people ask questions as to which best time to invest in altcoins or crypto coins. And I keep wondering if there is always a speculated time to invest in those coins. Early this year, I invested on one cryptocurrency. I was blamed seriously for investing on that particular coin at that particular time. This coin dumped till it almost disappeared from my wallet. I blamed myself continuously and I keep asking myself this question; is there any particular time to invest in these crypto coins? Please feel free to contribute your own opinion.

It's not actually about the time, it's actually about the longevity and the legitimacy of the project, people used to invest in the ICO stage of the project because they want to be an early bird to that project, but in the end they end up losing because the project that they've invested is not a legit one.
Activity: 192
Yes, there's always a good time to invest in cryptocurrency but it takes wisdom for one ro invest in the exact time. Many always do mistakes of investing at the time when the market is fully ripe and such will always bring disappointment in the end.
Activity: 406
The best time is the darkest times. When everyone thinks everything doomed and cryptos will drop to zero which was around eth was 85$ and btc was around 3300$. Most of the people should lose their hope and then you need to sell when everyone thinks it will become millions.
I agree , who did not buy bitcoin for $ 3200 and ether for $ 82 is unlikely to take bitcoin below 6000 , many are waiting for a new bottom but it is unlikely to be in the crypto currency !
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611

There is really no specific time other than when the coins bottom or dip, that would be the best time, most coins bottom once but they go into dip several times, so long the coin market is volatile, the point they drop in price is the best time to purchase once we can read analysis very well that they will increase.

The coin you invest in was typically done at the peak time of the coin, and I believe if you were patient, this would have been the best time for you to invest in the coin, because whatever value they had reached before, they will definitely touch it back after the during the bull run.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
In my opinion it depends on the coins you want to invest, especially the investors who will first check how their project progresses so far, if they have great potential and the growth of the project is always increasing, this is the right time to invest in it.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs

I think this is very concerned with experience and knowledge.
when someone tries to speculate, he must know when the time is really right to buy several altcoins or invest in ico. by analyzing each situation and looking for all new information related to crypto.
 now the market wave is not so convincing for many investors, and some people are waiting for the moment and are more focused on not speculating that leads to losses.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
The best time is the darkest times. When everyone thinks everything doomed and cryptos will drop to zero which was around eth was 85$ and btc was around 3300$. Most of the people should lose their hope and then you need to sell when everyone thinks it will become millions.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
if in my opinion not bro. but I tried to take the opportunity in such a narrow state when I saw the situation of prices falling sharply. I use it to buy and hold it until the price rises again. then I sell it when the price has gone up. and that I have done and the results are positive for getting financial. the key is to always be patient and be patient
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
I think the best time to invest in crypto is when the biggest low in price occurs ,or strong bears appear ,at that time you will get your hands on many good altcoins at cheaper rate because the bear market always drag down all altcoins price as well so you will end up with more quantity of altcoins for cheaper price
When investing in crypto you look for the low price to put your money. But, be more considerate if the coins that you will investing is good and can improve their project. If you enter in crypto take the risks and ready the possibility that might happen in your money.
Activity: 546
If you are asking a particular time. I can say that it is depend on what activity that you are doing. If you do trading the best time to invest is when the price is low and if you are joining in bounty campaign you need to wait thw time that crypto coin is no the peak or in highest price value.  Have an great plan and strategies before doing business actions here in crypto.
Leo
Activity: 620
Merit: 10
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Yes,  as for me when ever I see that the market had bleed to an extent that is beyond measurelable that's when I do invest in good crypto coin, or whenever I read about a promising ico that has a good product to offer
Pages:
Jump to: