Pages:
Author

Topic: IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITY OF A PRICE REDUCTION FOR FUTURE BITCOIN - page 2. (Read 2643 times)

Activity: 438
Merit: 104
There is always a possibility of it crashing a little bit where you can buy the dip but never more than $500 will it dip. It is getting more stable and more secure so just be grateful that you have a chance to buy below 10k.
There is no need of pondering over whether to invest into bitcoin or not. There is no doubt that we should be thankful to God for getting involved into bitcoin when the prices are damn low as compared to the predicted values of the next year of bitcoin. Bitcoin are going to touch 10k in the next year as they are highly expected to be at 5k dollars by the end of this year.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
Bitcoin before is not the same as bitcoin today because before is has not establish any solid investors and was just used by criminals in the underground/dark web. Back then it was a popular currency in the dark web's and deepweb's and was being used for transactions to send payment and it is still being used until today but bitcoin already graduated from volatility cause many merchants and institutional investors is involved in this digital currency that is heavily invested countries even started legalizing it.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
Price reduction and reduction to that extent that it was once started from are two different things.
Yes the value will reduce but not that much ... It might go.. down to 0.5 of its present value but then again... It won't suddenly drop down to the 0.0001 of its present value...
Bitcoins go up and down.. its natural.. and.. price will not get influenced that much because now.. its getting accepted widely... And now more and more people are eager to invest in this... And... More demand pertains to high value...
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Yeah it is possible that bitcoin price may decrease more due to china's ban on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Yet their regulation on mining business is not imposed but possibly this incident is being happen in october.
Numerous people are speculating a deflation in cryptocurrency economy directing it to a serious crash.
Activity: 728
Merit: 266
Bitcoin approved and discovered in the world on 2009 and the first price is $0.

And this the history and bitcoin table when discovered in the world from 2009.[Using USD Rate 2017]
2009 [Discovered] - 1btc = $0  Huh
2010 - 1btc = $0.1 - $0.08  Cry
2011 - 1btc = $0.75  Angry
2012 - 1btc = $9.04  Angry
2013 - 1btc = $301.20  Angry
2014 - 1btc = $753.01  Sad
2015 - 1btc = $451.81  Angry
2016 - 1btc = $828.31  Roll Eyes
2017 - 1btc = $3664.25  Shocked

From this list we know bitcoin is not stable , frequently make increase and reduction on price.

Is there a possibility of a decline in the price of the bitcoin future , in doing so we must make a choice better invest a bitcoin or not ?  Shocked
Here this list is directly  showing that what the bitcoin is ! , Here you just collected the data from.google source but here I am seeing the bitcoin since 2013 where nothing was sure for me whether to enter in or not because lots of negative and positive things I seen in this field was rumours .
At that time no one was predicting that price of the bitcoin will go high at this peak.  Because everyone was thinking that bitcoin is not going for high because it has many limitations to use from country to country .
But here the legalisation of bitcoin by many countries shows that what the actual quality bitcoin have and also it is a basic need for us .
Here already the prediction are made by two experienced people in this industry where they said that the price will reach to $10k/btc to the year end 2020 .

And now that bitcoin has starting to bloom, while more and more people knew about bitcoin, several promotions and advertisements have been made, and lots of investors saw a great potential and and starting to realized that they need to invest, that is why the proce now is really high.  I know maybe someday bitcoin will go for a downfall but not totally zero valued, but in the end it will just resurrect again.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

And this the history and bitcoin table when discovered in the world from 2009.[Using USD Rate 2017]

From this list we know bitcoin is not stable , frequently make increase and reduction on price.

Is there a possibility of a decline in the price of the bitcoin future , in doing so we must make a choice better invest a bitcoin or not ?  Shocked
Here this list is directly  showing that what the bitcoin is ! , Here you just collected the data from.google source but here I am seeing the bitcoin since 2013 where nothing was sure for me whether to enter in or not because lots of negative and positive things I seen in this field was rumours .
At that time no one was predicting that price of the bitcoin will go high at this peak.  Because everyone was thinking that bitcoin is not going for high because it has many limitations to use from country to country .
But here the legalisation of bitcoin by many countries shows that what the actual quality bitcoin have and also it is a basic need for us .
Here already the prediction are made by two experienced people in this industry where they said that the price will reach to $10k/btc to the year end 2020 .
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

Yes.There is possibility. The thing is how big is that chance of happening. Of course we can absolutely say there is no chance of that event.  There are chances, but some are too small to be noticed. Thing occurs unexpectedly, so that might happen. As you noticed, bitcoin's price is unstable. It changes and fluctuates from time to time. When the difference is so small, we don't mind because that's not so big deal. But when that small difference continue to increase, it will gain so much attention and can also cause panic. That thing is same with that chance. That small chance might increase by some factors within tge community. But still, there's no certainty.
Activity: 734
Merit: 250
Nothing is impossible in this world, bitcoin prices may go down or rise in the future. It is very difficult for people to predict the bitcoin whose prices are fluctuating. But with that there is so many people interested to invest on bitcoin. This proves that fluctuating value does not make investors to not investing bitcoin but increases the enthusiasm of investors to invest
It all depends on the demand of Bitcoin. If the demand will increase, then the market price will definitely increase as well. On the other hand if the demand is not that much, then we’ll be noticing a little decrease in the prices. I personally think that the demand of Bitcoin will keep on increasing as more people will be knowing about Bitcoin, thus resulting in increase in market price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
There is always a possibility of it crashing a little bit where you can buy the dip but never more than $500 will it dip. It is getting more stable and more secure so just be grateful that you have a chance to buy below 10k.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
It's hard to say. If we knew that we would all be rich. I do believe that the concept of crypto currency will not go away, and we will have a decentralized  virtual currency in the future. I hope it's bitcoin, and if nothing really bad happens it should be it, and the price will rise a lot. If a new coin comes along, or if something really bad happens and the community loses trust, then BTC will go to zero. Blockchain is amazing, and bitcoin should continue to rise with it. It's value is due to it's potential and the trust it provides for the community. Right now I would put my money on it, and I think the price will rise a lot more.

We can't determine this, whales and governments are doing this currently and once they give up doing manipulation, the price will increse very clearly on the market.
I strongly disagree with your take that the fate of Bitcoin lies with the governments and whales. It helps to realize that Bitcoin was masterminded to be decentralized for reasons as above and though attempts to manipulate the market can never be ruled out, but we will be seeing the market sooner or later absorbing all those constrains and eventually continuing its original course and it is more so now, than years back given the increased adoption and usage across the globe.
Activity: 532
If you're looking to invest for the long term, as with any other investing, it's best to buy in increments over time.  Buy some now so you don't miss out if the price just keeps increasing from here.  Otherwise, wait for more dips and buy when those happen.  It's impossible to know where the long-term bottoms are going to be, so you need to average in over time.  You won't get the best price, but you should get a decent one on average.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

2009 [Discovered] - 1btc = $0  Huh
2010 - 1btc = $0.1 - $0.08  Cry
2011 - 1btc = $0.75  Angry
2012 - 1btc = $9.04  Angry
2013 - 1btc = $301.20  Angry
2014 - 1btc = $753.01  Sad
2015 - 1btc = $451.81  Angry
2016 - 1btc = $828.31  Roll Eyes
2017 - 1btc = $3664.25  Shocked

Is there a possibility of a decline in the price of the bitcoin future , in doing so we must make a choice better invest a bitcoin or not ?  Shocked

Yes of course, anything is a possibility so the price reduction may occur in the future but if you take a closer look at the prices it still goes up no matter what, it is just that there is a reason why the price of bitcoin goes down in the year of 2014 to 2015 I think you know what happened.

Besides of the issues that bitcoin has faced off in the past it still bounce back and keep moving forward because many people still trust its future and only 3rd parties are the reasons to its fall down and not the bitcoin itself. No such thing is a short cut to the moon, we must embrace the step by step process in able to achieve what we want.
I would like to point out that every movement needs to be counter move, so when we look at the exponential ascending in the years 2012-2013-2014 then come back as a correction in the following year 2015, 2016-2017 same now it is time to make the descending movement which I have been waiting for that for a long time. We should see 3X move, let's wait and see...
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
Nothing is impossible in this world, bitcoin prices may go down or rise in the future. It is very difficult for people to predict the bitcoin whose prices are fluctuating. But with that there is so many people interested to invest on bitcoin. This proves that fluctuating value does not make investors to not investing bitcoin but increases the enthusiasm of investors to invest
Activity: 560
Merit: 269
Well, the possibility still exist. Until we see crackdowns or FUDs created by influential personalities to destroy bitcoin's reputation. The possibility that bitcoin may decline it's price is still there. as people are hesitant to buy or selling their bitcoins. Recently, we see several FUDs which came from influencial people and from the government of China. The bitcoin price drastically drops to $2900. Just like that. Bitcoin price is very volatile. That's why decline of price still exist. It's very unstable. Anyway, it's pretty normal to see a pump and dump situations specially in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
This unstability is the reason who drive more people into Bitcoin, Bitcoin users are increasing by the time as well, not only Bitcoin price. experienced people tell you that the best time to buy Bitcoin was years ago, the second best time is now.
I also see dumps as the golden chances of buying bitcoins at low prices. All bitcoins experts keep very keen eye over the dumps and rather getting panicked like new bitcoin holders, they rush buying bitcoins as much as they can afford because after every dump, bitcoins do rise high making them richer. We all need to follow them for becoming rich too.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
I think there is totally a chance prices will go down. It's a normal occurrence with anything. Even gold and silver's prices go down, nothing is different with bitcoins. That's completely normal in trading as well. I think the more serious question would be whether bitcoin's prices will stabilize in the near future. That's something that would really be interesting.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Nope. As I can see and based on my experiemce bitcoin price will not be declined in the future because of its popularity and the person who uses it. Many people are actually knew about bitcoin so that they will somehow disappointed if it happens. And the value of it I think is depends on the person who are using it.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

For me I think bitcoin price will somehow continue to raise and raise because as the years passed by the bitcoin is known by many people and used it so I think it will be having a good progress in the next few years. I think price of it will somehow reach a new value and ot will be more popular to many people.
Activity: 714
Looking at the charts in both the short term and long term, one can see that the price moves up and down from time to time. Certain factors affect the way the price behaves, like news from different parts of the world or just within the community. But as we have all seen, the price seems to bounce back after each pullback and the price is just going to continue break new all time highs in the years to come.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
I wouldn't expect a significant drop in the price o bitcoin but there is a possibility for the price of bitcoin to reduce its current amount in the future, because there is a lot of things to consider like the bat news about bitcoin. I think is very possible for the bitcoin price to fall down so it is hard to predicted whether it is going to go up or down
Pump and dump occurs at every business and now the prices are stable at that moment id there will be no bad news then there will be no fall again and the investors will be happy in future so hope for the best and I don’t think so it will fall more It already recover itself and there will be no effect on market and will march up to 6000USD IN October.
Pages:
Jump to: