Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there any real way to earn bitcoin without investment? - page 7. (Read 1352 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
No way buddy. Is not free anywhere. You either invest your fiat by buying coins in an exchange, you buy and hodl in your private wallet or you trade. Again, you either invest without fiat and that is done in this forum (at least). This involves investing your time, mind and your brains and avoid being a shit poster so you can keep being uptop of your game  Grin
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
This must be the most ridiculous question that I have ever read. IMO, theres no easy way you could earn free money by just laying in your bed room without doing anything.
Investment doesn't mean its only limited with financial resources, but it could also mean your investing your time and effort for you to earn something, just like participating in bounty and signature campaign.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
Make use of "services" board on this forum where you can sell your services for BTC. Bounties, signature campaigns, Affiliates and freelance jobs are great way to earn some extra income. You will get paid in BTC or other tokens. Faucets are waste of time now. But, some faucets allows you to multiply your coins and participate in lotteries. If you are lucky you will get a chance to win free coins.
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
Yes, you can teach cryptocurrency without the person investing in it at the first time just by using your own platform to show the person what and what not to do.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
As with the passage of time more people are entering the cryptoworld and we can see there are many scammers nowadays so can you suggest any ways where newbies could earn btc without investment.

of course there are ways that can generate bitcoin without investing, if you have expertise such as making other logo or creative designs that you have especially related to crypto, surely people will appreciate the creative you make. besides that almost all new users in this field find it difficult to get bitcoin and many of them go to collect some amount of bitcoin by playing faucet which is able to produce bitcoin, but that method certainly consumes a lot of time we have
Activity: 672
Merit: 29
I think this topic has been touched in severally in this forum
You can earn bitcoin without investing by
Mining, faucet, airdrops and bounties
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
As with the passage of time more people are entering the cryptoworld and we can see there are many scammers nowadays so can you suggest any ways where newbies could earn btc without investment.
This really funny well definitely there is no way to earn bitcoin or any other Cryptocurrency without a price to pay now let's take bounties for example I am a hunter now the time, data and power I use are my investment data is money power is money, there is no short cuts to heaven. So to earn bitcoin or fiat as a whole you most invest.

when you do bounty you dont need to pay them any amount . the expense that you spend outside is not consider a capital to a bounty because its normal that people spend outside for foods , drinks and other daily needs .  so how can you say that we cannot earn a crypto without paying for a price ?  not only bounties but there are still lots of ways to earn a crypto for free  .  some that i do are crypto faucets and  doing some side task on a free lancing site  .
Bounty signature campaign is one of the ways to earn in Bitcoin without big capital required. What you have to invest is an amount to pay to have internet access and start doing the tasks assigned. Investment to consider in joining signature campaign would be time, effort, energy, and determination. You have to build a foundation of knowledge, skills, and experience.
Activity: 554
Merit: 10
Truly, and from the previous months of the crypto currency community, there are really a lots of opportunities that the crypto currencies bring to people not just by investing in it, but also having a large number of legit and interesting bounty campaigns. Twitter Bounty Campaigns, YouTube Bounty Campaigns and even different kinds of Airdrop Campaigns. But joining and participating to the different bounties, you can earn by yourself.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Sorry buddy but those days of faucets and airdrops that share btc are no more. Currently if you still want to earn some bitcoins without investing then you would have to participate in bounty campaigns where you can earn the tokens of a project and sell it when it is listed on exchanges.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
The only way you could earn bitcoin or even money online is to work for other people. Whether we are talking about signature campaigns or selling your services someone has to pay you in bitcoin and obviously no one is going to offer you anything for free. Most methods to earn some bitcoin are listed on Services section of bitcointalk so go there and find something that you can complete for other people in order to earn some bitcoin
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
This really funny well definitely there is no way to earn bitcoin or any other Cryptocurrency without a price to pay now let's take bounties for example I am a hunter now the time, data and power I use are my investment data is money power is money, there is no short cuts to heaven. So to earn bitcoin or fiat as a whole you most invest.

when you do bounty you dont need to pay them any amount . the expense that you spend outside is not consider a capital to a bounty because its normal that people spend outside for foods , drinks and other daily needs .  so how can you say that we cannot earn a crypto without paying for a price ?  not only bounties but there are still lots of ways to earn a crypto for free  .  some that i do are crypto faucets and  doing some side task on a free lancing site  .
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Bounties and signature campaign can give you profit without investing any money. So many ways not to fall on scammers, you just need to look for good projects. Start working now for this, build your account well and you will be good for sure.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
It depends on what's your definition of investment. If investment = spending some money to acquire something which you hope/predicts will increase in value in the future, then yes there's definitely a lot of way other than that. But if investment = using your time, money or other capabilities to acquire something, maybe your options will be very limited. Inheritance is the only one that I can think of, but that's certainly limited to some people only.

That's right. I think many have started here in this market or through this forum for that matter without any money to investment in. Some have come from the long way of actually doing small trades here and there until they have been able to release their lower value coins and convert it into Bitcoin. I think the strategy is to trade and trade until you reach the ultimate goal, which is to hold more and more Bitcoins. Because rather than taking chances on altcoins, Bitcoin is a much safer bet because it has a better value and popularity to show for.
copper member
Activity: 482
There are many ways you can earn bitcoin but there is non without investment of your time , energy , skills , even if you don’t invest your money. There are many platform that hosts jobs that are available in crypto space. You can make some research on this. Your skills and knowledge will now be what will be your strength for consideration in any job you apply for depending on the criteria of the job.
Activity: 462
The best and most easy approach would have been for you to first rank up as to qualify for bounty activities like facebook, twitter and signature, but if you can not i will advise you to be patient and humble and go and learn how to write a good article then you can make it.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
without investment it is impossible to get Bitcoin Cheesy
Mostly you have to invest your free time then you can get some amount of bitcoin with doing Surveys or Refferal to surveys and faucets.
Then let your Coins slowly grow by lending them in exchanges like polinex or bitfinex they offer great rates for lending coins.

regards
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
One of the easiest way to earn bitcoin which I have been using since late 2017 is through bounties. Bounties give you an opportunity to help companies advertize ICOs through publications which you wirte for them, wearing signature, twitter and facebook post and repost and many other activities you can do and get paid in the company's cryptocurrency which you can trade against bitcoin and hold in your wallet. I have participated in so many bounties and I have been paid in the various company coins which i have traded against bitcoin and kept in my wallet. Some companies even pay btc directly to your wallet. To me, it is the easiet way to earn bitcoin without having to invest with your money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21

If you possess skills such as programming, design or translation
It will be easy for you to earn here in the forum
If you do not have these skills you can subscribe to the Bounty campaigns
Both signature campaigns and social media.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
There are many options to earn bitcoin without investment. You may play bitcoin faucet, you can participate in bounty and Airdrop campaigns to earn some eth and BTC without investment. Therefore I suggest you read how to earn bitcoin thread from the Beginners & Help section. Good Day!
Pages:
Jump to: