Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there any such thing as true data protection - page 2. (Read 322 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Localbitcoin secretly aiding FBI,
this is what all the centralized services do, even this forum would help the law enforcement if they receive a court order to reveal a user's information. and it is not necessarily a bad thing to catch criminals!

bitcoin traders even arrested while trading.
unless they were trading in Bangladesh where bitcoin is illegal, there is no case of bitcoin traders being arrested for no reason ...

That's the reason why bitcoin trading depends on your location. Most especially, when you're an immigrant on another country. You have no rights to use bitcoin if it's illegal because you have nothing to do with it when you get arrested.

That's why there's no such thing as true data protection. I don't know in much deeper site in internet like deepweb and etc. Let's just don't care about them, let's mind our own business.

But data is important on catching criminals so FBI are only the one who have it.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
Localbitcoin secretly aiding FBI,
this is what all the centralized services do, even this forum would help the law enforcement if they receive a court order to reveal a user's information. and it is not necessarily a bad thing to catch criminals!

bitcoin traders even arrested while trading.
unless they were trading in Bangladesh where bitcoin is illegal, there is no case of bitcoin traders being arrested for no reason ...
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
I suggest taking a look at the PrivacyTools[1] website. Listed on the website are non data-stealing software and services that you can use as an alternative to most services you're using on the daily(Email, search engines, browsers, etc).

[1] https://www.privacytools.io/
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
There is compromise everywhere, NSA leaks and Localbitcoin secretly aiding FBI, phone taps, bitcoin traders even arrested while trading.

I want to use Lavabit as an example and the hunt for snowden, the government can also take what they want anytime they want, you either give it willingly or you give it forcefully regardless of the protection law and your rights, this begs the question is there any real privacy protection service out there, for email services, mobile communication and many more, i know the encryption and others but then again when the government needs it they will get it and all our thought to be private datas will become public, what services do you suggest to have your data and yourself protected.
Pages:
Jump to: