Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there anyway to buy alcohol online with bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 6584 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
What a topic do we have here now in the forum, asking for accepting bitcoin to have alcohol items.
Based on what I know here in my country even outside the country none of the merchants here in cryptocurrency
don't have any such rules accepting bitcoin to buy alcohol.
Activity: 840
Merit: 4
I believe many online platforms collect crypto, most especially bitcoin. I heard Amazon even collected crypto through Bitpay. Some other platforms too, depending on your country of residence do collect crypto. So gooduck
Activity: 518
Merit: 28
There is no way to buy alcohol online unless a particular store that accepts crypto payment solution is selling alcohol, I don't expect people to have good information about this on here, you should get to work yourself and do research using Google, its possible you will find answers
Activity: 17
Merit: 3
And if not does anyone think that there is a demand for one?
Soon we will announce a project in which you can not only buy unique rare alcohol but also sell it at our auction for our tokens! Follow the news!)

Activity: 518
Merit: 2
Yes, of course it is possible. Bitcoin is currently expanding day by day. In many cases people are accepting Bitcoin. Moreover, Bitcoin is also being used for buying and selling. Almost everything for Covid-19 is being sold online. Similarly, many shops are selling alcohol online. And they are also accepting bitcoin. So it can be said that it is possible to buy alcohol through bitcoin online.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 267
Many digital shop can offer this. Bitcoin is now popular payment gateway all over the world. Though some country is not accepting it as legal but if some one offer alcohol for bitcoin, I think many people will get the opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1129
A really nice idea. I never thought of the same nor there exist a few sites. I will follow this thread to know more as I am gonna surely try once.

it's easy to buy alcohol online with bitcoin, send a private message what alcohol do you need and I will ask if how much it cost to ship in your country then pay some bitcoin in my bitcoin address. The reason why this website doesn't exist is not worth it for the price. Who wants to buy an item online that can be find in any market in your area right? and Who wants to cost too much for the alcohol? Shipping cost is too high and right now the sipping is not already in the normal speed.
Its not really that practical at all even though we do like to utilize Bitcoins actual usage but there are really things which we can easily done by just using up our fiat.
You can make out conversions of your bitcoins then simply buy out on the alcohol you desired without much hassle on finding out these places.Im aware that this thread is
pretty old and into those times where adoption is on still on the floor yet bitcoin isnt really that recognized that time.Unlike now on where you can find already several supermarkets
that do accept bitcoin and other altcoin in part of their service, not only on supermarkets but also in other industries as well.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
A really nice idea. I never thought of the same nor there exist a few sites. I will follow this thread to know more as I am gonna surely try once.

it's easy to buy alcohol online with bitcoin, send a private message what alcohol do you need and I will ask if how much it cost to ship in your country then pay some bitcoin in my bitcoin address. The reason why this website doesn't exist is not worth it for the price. Who wants to buy an item online that can be find in any market in your area right? and Who wants to cost too much for the alcohol? Shipping cost is too high and right now the sipping is not already in the normal speed.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 15
I know a project recently started it named CryptoPoint-Bar, selling liquor for crypto
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
to be honest, I don't know how to buy alcohol online with Bitcoin...

btw, seeing as many countries legalize alcohol, it seems that in the future, the sale of alcohol online with Bitcoin has great potential and will have a great demand.
Activity: 28
Dont know either but maybe there is, there might be some sellers wh oare accepting cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat
In all civilized states, all tobacco products, as well as alcoholic beverages, are sold only to adults. Moreover, if the seller has doubts about the client, then he has the right to demand an identity card. The same situation is with the purchase of age-restricted products via the Internet. In any case, you will need to provide proof of your age. Based on this, it will not work to use anonymous purchase of alcohol using cryptocurrency. But one way or another, it is quite possible to buy various products, including alcohol, for BTC.
Activity: 239
Merit: 27
Yes, i believe there are lot of people in this forum who might be willing to do this in order to get some bitcoin.

*You can negoatiate with people who are closer to your location.

Note : i can help anyone who is interested to get some of the best italian wine ( interested person should be prepare to pay for cost of shipment & tax.

- I love drinking VERMOUTH WINE during  summer

Thanks
Soldierwitlittlefaith
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
until now I didn't know and had never heard of an online store that sells alcohol accepts payments through Bitcoin.. in some countries, alcoholic beverages can only be purchased by people over the age of 17, and this is probably the reason that makes it difficult for an online store to sell alcoholic drinks..

you can check our website - Cryptwerk.com

categories:
https://cryptwerk.com/companies/food/

tags:
https://cryptwerk.com/tag/drinks/
It seems like you have a complete list, whether you are sending abroad..
Activity: 41
Merit: 12
you can check our website - Cryptwerk.com

categories:
https://cryptwerk.com/companies/food/

tags:
https://cryptwerk.com/tag/drinks/
I hope so  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
Most ecommerce also sell clothes, accessories and gadgets try searching it i guess maybe you'll find one. All i know when it comes to things like that food, beverages and sanitizers and personal necessities could only be found in Grocery store.
Maybe an online seller with those products you can get one or in facebook, i've seen they're kind of diverse there with lots of variety of products.
If there isnt anymore alcohol, just use soap and water. Its really hard to buy it nowadays.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Presently, I don't think there is any but as time goes on, there will be many of such when we have global adoption of digital assets. Many things will inveil themselves in the future as for digital assets and will be the cheapest means of exchanging goods and services
if you have just scrolled a little bit then there are some answers about OP's question like what said here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53238604
and also this thread has been asked almost 7 years ago when bitcoin wasn't that popular at all,but now?just like what says in post after you here

Using "Gyft" you could get gift cards with bitcoin to different online resellers. One of them probably sells alcohol!
yups impossible that in Gyft there can be available sellers

it should be quite problematic to change prices ten times an hour
hahaha made me laugh here mate,anyway we are not talking about Fiat price here but Bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: