Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there hope? Can we still make a bigger profit from altcoins this year? - page 5. (Read 2250 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
There is still hope alive to make some big money on altcoin if there we can still make money on btc this year because the price of btc is determined by other altcoin when the price of btc is moving the price of altcoin will follow suit.
Keep your hopes alive and may carry that to next year also. So that you will not get disappointed with your expectations. I am not sure about making big profits from altcoin investments this year as bitcoin market is not performing from beginning of this year hence we cannot expect altcoins to produce big profits for us. But, if we continue to hold altcoins for next year then we may make big profits for sure.
Activity: 261
Merit: 1
www.fintropy.io
Expectations remain and still remain the same but if you want greater profits the capital must be a big as that is purely investment,advice not to be frustrated and cause panic for yourself.
Many crypto-people do not understand what is investment and what are the risk they must accept before going for investments. That is the reason, they do get frustrated and then getting panic and then spreading FUDs. I like to suggest not to expect big profits from altcoins this year. We must have to be prepared for potential losses if we hold any altcoins.
Yes, in the end many panicked and sold some of the assets they owned, but I think to get a big profit from Altcoin this year there is still hope. if we remember the previous year where prices of BTC and Altcoin experienced price increases and we hope that at the end of this year the prices of BTC and Altcoin can be more surprising as in the previous year.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
Expectations remain and still remain the same but if you want greater profits the capital must be a big as that is purely investment,advice not to be frustrated and cause panic for yourself.
Many crypto-people do not understand what is investment and what are the risk they must accept before going for investments. That is the reason, they do get frustrated and then getting panic and then spreading FUDs. I like to suggest not to expect big profits from altcoins this year. We must have to be prepared for potential losses if we hold any altcoins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
dApps Development Automation Platform
I think 2018 is not a year for cryptocurrency, all market are in low conditions, there is no up signals for bitcoin and we are still in bearish trend.I hope all market are recover soon. Usually bitcoin give a surprise near end of the year, i hope a good surprise will come end of 2018.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0

The problem is, if you invest the biggest capital you can invest, there's no way that you won't, at some point in time, panic when the prices goes because you know well you're losing a lot of money as well. And I think if you want bigger profit, then you can probably consider doing day trading, which is a lot more riskier.
Activity: 456
Merit: 10
Granted the market has less liquidity at the moment, there is still tons of volatility. Make trades based on price action and volume. Decide to short or long, and preferably do it with leverage. Do all this correctly and the bear market does not matter one bit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
The price of BTC, ETH and other altcoins looks a bit low. I need advice with instances if bigger profits can be made before the year ends from BTC?

What area of profiteering are you  using to make earning?because if you are referring to daytrading then i must tell you that 10-20% chance of gaining you might have since we can see that volatility is taking effect on the prices of all coins

But if theres a chance that you are into long term investin,then i might say just buy and buy now,with this cheap prices for sure by end year atleast theres a possibilities that you may get good profit
Activity: 24
Hmn there's still hope in altcoins, particularly on projects that centers around real use in businesses. HYPE only works for a while but not crypto companies such as Omnilytics Platform that are surely and steadily building the largest decentralized data platform for all.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
There is still hope alive to make some big money on altcoin if there we can still make money on btc this year because the price of btc is determined by other altcoin when the price of btc is moving the price of altcoin will follow suit.
Activity: 231
The price of BTC, ETH and other altcoins looks a bit low. I need advice with instances if bigger profits can be made before the year ends from BTC?
in my opinion we don't need to worry too much, because many predict that the price of all coins will increase at the end of 2018, as with last year, all coins have decreased in the middle of the month, but have increased at the end of the year.
Activity: 169
I don't think there is much hope for this year. The price of cryptocurrency should not pick up in this year's market. We have lost a lot now. I suggest that you don't panic. We should wait patiently for the price to rise.
Activity: 322
for now all altcoins depend on bitcoin. so I think you better invest in bitcoin to get more profits.
Activity: 102
I think that in the long run, bitcoin is now very cheap. Investing a lot of bitcoin can really make people get a lot of money, but this is just speculation. After all, no one can predict the future of the cryptocurrency market. Is at risk
Activity: 140
I think that is very difficult, because this year's market technical analysts hand in hand, when the price of bitcoin as garbage and other altcoin greatly reduced.
Activity: 280
We must still believe in cryptocurrency and i hope that this coming year prices of coins will recover and as of now i think it is better to invest in bitcoin to have a big profit when the time comes that it can recover its price and i do believe that this will happen in the future.
Activity: 79
I don't think the market will recover this year. I think we need another year for the new pump. I hope I'm wrong and it will happen much earlier, but there is no demand for purchase in the market.
Activity: 324
I think that there is still some hope that we will make a bigger profit from altcoins but this is just hope. I think that we need to invest in btc and ether for the long-term hold and maybe later we will get them
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Obviously people are waiting obsessed for the price increase and yes ofcourse had possible to make profits in this year in altcoins.
I advice do not lose your hope the situation bring back normal either not this year maybe next year do not give up because people giving up aren't getting win.
Activity: 180
profit can be obtained if by the end of the year the market stops falling and grows many times. then prices will come back and may be superior to those which were. what will actually happen to the market is unknown, but everyone expects that the market will soon begin to grow.
Activity: 93
The last 2 months the value of BTC and ETH dropped below $ 6500 but every day there is a dynamics of price movements that we can take short-term profits if we are observant when trading. I did a number of altcoins and it could still be 1-2% profit per day
Pages:
Jump to: