Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there other way to gain bitcoin without investing real money? - page 3. (Read 2455 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Hi, I used to gain satoshis from faucets but it really takes time to gain some of it and I would like to gain some for my school needs.

Right now very low possibilities were found for earning without investment. Its better to keep focused upon faucets and alternatively learn more about bitcoin through forum which helps to get an reliable earning through signature campaign.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
Of course yes here in the forum you can earn without investment  rank up first and join campaign signature,avatar,and Twitter campaign they pay weekly or depends where the campaign you join and you can earn also if you had skills.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Hi, I used to gain satoshis from faucets but it really takes time to gain some of it and I would like to gain some for my school needs.
What do you doing is need more time, and You can joint to signature campaign and it is need more time too. You can get free bitcoin but You need much time until you get bitcoin without investing on this forum. Good luck
Activity: 874
It's pretty much like anything else, you'll have to work for it.
What kind of stupid money system doesn't have free money? 

You could steal it.  Some very basic hacking and phishing skills will likely bring you big bucks. 

The DAO project was a good example.  They broadcast all kinds of details about the defect weeks in advance of the hack, then a cleaver guy put it to use and walked away with $50Million.  Could you use $50million?  Learn a few basic coding tricks and you could get $50million too.  It is not that hard really. 
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Joining signature campaign takes some time since your account is still newbie. So I think what you can do for now is to visit the Services section here in the forum and get BTC by doing some tasks or visit Games and rounds section and search for some giveaways. I think that would help you Smiley Good luck!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
You can build your account here and then join a signature campaign, and start getting paid for posting the constructive posts here.
legendary
Activity: 977
It's pretty much like anything else, you'll have to work for it.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: