Pages:
Author

Topic: is there reliable analysts in the marekt that you follow? - page 2. (Read 225 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
Here's a tip:

If you don't like doing research and doing the work yourself, then investing is probably not for you. It's that simple.

But anyway, the safest investments in both asset classes you've mentioned are as such:

• Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC)
  • Stock markets: an S&P500 index fund (VOO, SPY)

These are two of the things I would recommend a lazy investor(though I'm personally bitcoin only when talking about cryptocurrencies). But at least, at the very minimum, try to learn what both actually are before investing in them.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello, I'm new to crypto and trading and I have about 50K that I'm willing to invest in crypto or stocks to make some extra cash this money currently invested by a portfolio management company but they are not showing any results and if they do all profits are eaten by their commissions (last two years I earn about 1% but the commissions gave me negative results)
I'm not planning to be an active trader but rather to invest little amounts in different directions and make some weekly review of my investment portfolio.

is it a good idea? or I will probably lose all my cash? Are there any analysts out there that are giving predictions and recommendations that are worth following?
Pages:
Jump to: