Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there something like myetherwallet for Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 4445 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 259
Dont use blockchain.info and think it gives you the same amount control over your address as myetherwallet.com does for ETH. Use bitaddress.org for BTC if you want something as close to myetherwallet.

The two posts above mine are wrong. Blockchain.info is a webwallet.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
Myetherwallet is online wallet for ethereum ETH, something like it for bitcoins is blockchain.info it is the online wallet for bitcoins, it is the most secure of online wallet for bitcoins, I don't find the problem related with security of it, but always be careful  put the private key on the safe place and never put the bitcoins on one kind of wallet, it is more secure for the funds in bitcoins.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Closest I can think of is blockchain.info, they also don't save information like keys and passwords.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Information Sponge
So I've been investing in cryptocurrencies for a few months now and I've been trying to figure out the best storage solutions for different coins.  I just ordered a Ledger Nano S so I plan on using that when it arrives.  One wallet that I found really interesting for ETH is myetherwallet.  It seems to be a paper wallet generator, so the keys aren't stored online or anything, but it has an online interface that you can use to interact with the paper wallet.  I think that this functionality is very cool, is there a similar paper wallet and interface hybrid for Bitcoin?  I'm currently using electrum which works fine, but I was just curious if there was something similar to myetherwallet, because it seems like a pretty secure, decent way to have a wallet set up.  It allows for cold storage, but gives an easy way to access funds later without need to download software.
Pages:
Jump to: