Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there such thing as fake happy? - page 2. (Read 1088 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 110
June 29, 2017, 03:00:02 AM
I think there's fake happy if someone is not contented with what they have. Fake happy is someone who try to be someone else. It is when you are faking your true feelings or your true self in front of others. You are trying or pretending to be someone you are not.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
June 28, 2017, 09:56:42 AM
I think that a large portion of people are fake happy. They follow the path that is set out for them and tell themselves it is what they want just because it is what they've been taught.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023
June 28, 2017, 09:40:48 AM
Yep, fake happy is when we put on a mask for others to pretend that we are happy when in reality we aren't.

It is a lot easier to fake being happy then to explain to people that you aren't. Plus no one likes to be around someone that is negative all the time. Although, it is definitely a good idea to find some friends that you can be yourself with and not have to hide your true feelings.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
June 28, 2017, 09:01:07 AM
I think happiness varies from person to person and only you really know if you are truly happy. Happiness for some people may be as superficial as it seems, however that is just their way. Where as for others happiness takes a different form and path. I think the only way to be fake happy is when you are lying to yourself about your true feelings.
Activity: 14
June 28, 2017, 08:57:04 AM
Fake Happy is when you either consciously pretend or downright swallow pills.
Real happy is when you stick your finger out to anyone who tells you what you should do and how you should be and just do your own thing.
Being away from a laptop and out into the real world also helps, methinks...
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
June 28, 2017, 05:32:26 AM
Fake happy is when one pretends to be happy in the presence of people...wearing that goofy smile, but when they are not there, he breaks down with despondency. But then true happiness can be found by accepting ourselves for who we are even as we aim to overcome our shortfalls and be better, being contented in what God has blessed us with instead of comparing ourselves with others. And ofcourse there is a greater realm to happiness, which is JOY and this can only be found in the HOLY GHOST through life in JESUS CHRIST
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
June 28, 2017, 04:06:29 AM
Fake Happy means that you are depressed but you don't want that people got known of it... that is fake happiness
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
June 27, 2017, 08:27:59 PM
we dont even know whats happiness
Activity: 2
June 27, 2017, 08:18:22 PM
It's simple, you can't always be happy. It's a state that comes and left us in specific moments.
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
June 27, 2017, 06:21:32 PM
Happy is relative depends on how we react, because the true happiness how we accept and sincerely with what we have and what there is
Activity: 308
Merit: 108
June 27, 2017, 10:48:53 AM
After I listened Paramore's Fake Happy, I thought that I really felt it. But when I go out and face my world, I forget that I was sad and I am smiling genuinely. No fakes. Then it would not be fake happy, right? I just get sad when I'm alone.
Pages:
Jump to: